The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what do they have show the world they haven’t already exposed with their daily tedious stories? 🥱. So glad I don’t have Netflix.
It's just going to be as staged as the Kardashians.

It's page 48 and a new thread is due, suggestions for the next thread please.

Reactions: 2
There are pages and pages of comments on DM story about this - not seen one in favour yet. Lots of - going to cancel my Netflix account comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We're always about to see how funny and brimming with personality posh is.... I bet she's not!

• Haha
Why would they want Harper to have to deal with that kind of exposure?.Let the kid have a proper childhood away from the cameras, fuckin narcissists.

Reactions: 11
Why would they want Harper to have to deal with that kind of exposure?.Let the kid have a proper childhood away from the cameras, fuckin narcissists.
So much for keeping Harper out of the spotlight, going back on their word!

Can't believe Netflix paid so much, waste of money me thinks.

Reactions: 8
We're always about to see how funny and brimming with personality posh is.... I bet she's not!
She thinks she has to display this dour image in public, and has been doing so for years! How does she think she is going to convince people that she can smile and be fun? Will take a helluva lot of convincing.

Reactions: 6
A show on Netflix? This is just what the nation needs to cheer us up - wall to wall Beckhams! I'm glad I've only got Freeview.

Or Kelly Osbourne?
I was going to say - more likely Kelly Osborne than Kylie Jenner. Their desperate hunt for adoration continues. They are opening their children up to even more criticism. They aren’t particularly likeable. David looks old and shanky, she‘a a self conscious fake.
But I’m guessing like more of their deals - the announcement details are overstated .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I should have cancelled Netflix when they signed Harry and Meghan but this, I think, is the final push I need to hit that button. No way do I want to support a company who promotes obscence show offs like the Beckhams, who have boiled my piss for years now but far more so since the furlough business with Victoria.

How come David Beckham in particular still has such a God-like status? He really is utterly abhorrent yet still worshipped. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I should have cancelled Netflix when they signed Harry and Meghan but this, I think, is the final push I need to hit that button. No way do I want to support a company who promotes obscence show offs like the Beckhams, who have boiled my piss for years now but far more so since the furlough business with Victoria.

How come David Beckham in particular still has such a God-like status? He really is utterly abhorrent yet still worshipped. Ugh.
I totally agree with you.

I totally agree with you.
I hear Netflix subscriptions have plummeted by 800% since they launched that 'Cuties' film.

Reactions: 1
So the Daily Mail claims that VB has invited both Meghan and Kate to the weddings even though it is not known what will happen if they come face to face. Don’t worry Vicky because 1) Kate won’t go and 2) Meghan will definitely show her face at the USA wedding because of all the cameras. That is, if they are invited.

Then again, the Beckhams have to try and get some interest in this wedding no one cares about because they know they cannot pull off the draw card factor on their own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The wedding is probably their selling point on the Netflix deal. They’ve flogged the wedding to Netflix.

I’m guessing all the guests will have to wear VB dresses 😂😂
They will throw all kinds of names into the hat as Guests. VB probably sees a gap for vacuous reality tv as the kardasian is ending up. duck the kids mental health

I've just seen that article. LMAO, as if any of them would bother with Brooklyn's wedding!

Reactions: 7
The Beckham wedding back in 1999 (soon AFTER Dorklyn was born) cost OK! Magazine 1 million quid, I'm wondering how much Dorklyn's wedding will be sold for. That's assuming the wedding takes place, no way in hell Meghan, Harry or Kate will attend.

The Beckham wedding back in 1999 (soon AFTER Dorklyn was born) cost OK! Magazine 1 million quid, I'm wondering how much Dorklyn's wedding will be sold for. That's assuming the wedding takes place, no way in hell Meghan, Harry or Kate will attend.
Kate and William no but the other 2 would go to the opening of an envelope if they were going to get publicity and a few free frocks out of it.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure if MM thought she could wangle some free merch she’d be there.

Will Scary spice be pushing for a reunion at it- they can sign at the reception (she’s broke)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.