The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd need a much bigger story to cover up Beckham being caught out. This just seems like something put out there to draw sympathy and keep their names in the paper.

Reactions: 2
Honestly back in early March covid was only just ramping up. I know we're here to snark but I don't think that's something to snark over. Nobody had any idea in the very beginning how serious this would all become!

So why did they not tell earlier, especially when papped daily clapping for NHS? Would have been more effective news than 6 months later. Now it just comes across as obsolete news.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
So why did they not tell earlier, especially when papped daily clapping for NHS? Would have been more effective news than 6 months later. Now it just comes across as obsolete news.
That was my first thought, I'm quite disgusted.

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure why they wouldn't, but I don't think we're entitled to people's medical info either. Don't get me wrong, I like to gossip as much as the next person but failing to tell us about a medical condition... I mean, I consider health pretty personal anyway!

Reactions: 3
Those two would post details of their bowel movements if they thought it might get them attention. Which is exactly what this ‘revelation’ is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That’s interesting. I wonder what the really bad news could be 😆
The only thing that came to my mind is the kids david has out of marriage, that would definitely be something to hide and it being in the new would be so much worse than the coronavirus story.

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure why they wouldn't, but I don't think we're entitled to people's medical info either. Don't get me wrong, I like to gossip as much as the next person but failing to tell us about a medical condition... I mean, I consider health pretty personal anyway!
This family shares every little thing about themselves in the media. It was just a curious comment about them keeping something so relevant out of the media until months later. It was quite a thing for a lot of zlebs to come out and say they’ve had it.

I don’t know if I have read the full article regarding the Covid-19 business, but I understand that they apparently had “symptoms”, rather than any conformation that they actually had the virus?
I would find it odd, that they didn’t mention this at the time. They are not private, but publicity hungry (as long as it goes in their favour) - it would have earned them some sympathy, so puzzled that they have kept it quiet.

My opinion, is that they did not have symptoms of Covid-19. I find it even less likely, that they were tested back then, and with any positive results.
I am guessing that they are up to something. Perhaps they have plans to jet set about (they have already recently), but perhaps they have lots of air travel planned?
We won’t be able to criticise them for flying in and out of the country, as they have told us that they have already had the virus - so likely to be immune.
That’s my suspicious mind anyway.

• Heart
I don’t know if I have read the full article regarding the Covid-19 business, but I understand that they apparently had “symptoms”, rather than any conformation that they actually had the virus?
I would find it odd, that they didn’t mention this at the time. They are not private, but publicity hungry (as long as it goes in their favour) - it would have earned them some sympathy, so puzzled that they have kept it quiet.

My opinion, is that they did not have symptoms of Covid-19. I find it even less likely, that they were tested back then, and with any positive results.
I am guessing that they are up to something. Perhaps they have plans to jet set about (they have already recently), but perhaps they have lots of air travel planned?
We won’t be able to criticise them for flying in and out of the country, as they have told us that they have already had the virus - so likely to be immune.
That’s my suspicious mind anyway.
In the article it says they recovered from it, meaning that they had it, now there's no way for us to know if that's true or not. It says that few of their staff had it too and two of them were badly affected. Also, they were regularly tested to make sure they didn't have it before travelling to Italy during the summer.

I see what you mean when you say that it's odd that they didn't say it publicly to get some sympathy out of it, but you have to remember that they travelled A LOT during that time, so reveling they had covid (or even just the symptoms) would have put them under a really bad light and bad publicity, keeping quiet was the best option. Plus they travelled a lot for summer, they didn't care about the criticism they endured at the time so why bother now by inventing the covid thing for future travel plans?

I'm not saying they had it, I honestly have not idea, but I don't see why they would put out something like this, what's the benefit for them? In the article there's even a list with all the places they visited with the dates and everything, I mean if they really had it they will look bad for infecting other people, or at least that's how they look form that article, so why would they purposely look like the "super-spreaders" ? Just for future travel plans? Like they didn't travel all summer without a problem...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
In the article it says they recovered from it, meaning that they had it, now there's no way for us to know if that's true or not. It says that few of their staff had it too and two of them were badly affected. Also, they were regularly tested to make sure they didn't have it before travelling to Italy during the summer.

I see what you mean when you say that it's odd that they didn't say it publicly to get some sympathy out of it, but you have to remember that they travelled A LOT during that time, so reveling they had covid (or even just the symptoms) would have put them under a really bad light and bad publicity, keeping quiet was the best option. Plus they travelled a lot for summer, they didn't care about the criticism they endured at the time so why bother now by inventing the covid thing for future travel plans?

I'm not saying they had it, I honestly have not idea, but I don't see why they would put out something like this, what's the benefit for them? In the article there's even a list with all the places they visited with the dates and everything, I mean if they really had it they will look bad for infecting other people, or at least that's how they look form that article, so why would they purposely look like the "super-spreaders" ? Just for future travel plans? Like they didn't travel all summer without a problem...
I’m a bit behind on this, as not read articles properly - but have they been travelling all summer?
I thought they had travelled quite a bit (as they do), but not set foot abroad during lockdown.
I noticed they were papped in Italy - but that’s after some travel restrictions were lifted.

I read that they were under criticism for living between two homes during lockdown, but thought they stayed in the Uk.

I’m a bit behind on this, as not read articles properly - but have they been travelling all summer?
I thought they had travelled quite a bit (as they do), but not set foot abroad during lockdown.
I noticed they were papped in Italy - but that’s after some travel restrictions were lifted.

I read that they were under criticism for living between two homes during lockdown, but thought they stayed in the Uk.
They went from UK to LA and attended events, then back to London where they throw a party for Brooklyn that was attend by lots of people, then back to the USA where david has been attending parties for brands (I guess) and that's when he started feeling the symptoms, Vic and the kids went to Miami too and then she started feeling sick, from that they went back to the UK and instead of staying in their London house they went to the cotswolds where they quarantined. That was in March.
In the summer they travelled July and August, went to Puglia and then Greece, it's not "all summer" but pretty much close.

The problem is not really with the fact that they travelled during summer, they quarantined, got better and then decided to travel for summer, they tested negative before going on the trips so people can't really tell em anything about it, they did what they had to do, the thing is that David developed the symptoms while he was in Miami and the symptoms shows up after 6 to 14 days or so, on March 1st he was in LA attending events (probably got infected there), by March 5 they were back to the UK and March 7 was Brooklyn's birthday, they had a big party for him, then went to Miami March 11 and attended parties, there is where he started showing the symptoms, after that they got back to the UK and traveled from London to the cotswolds, if they would admit to have had the virus during Match that would pretty much mean that they infected SO many people, only by having that birthday party, plus all the events and more parties they attended in LA and Miami, if they stayed only in the UK and got the virus then I'm sure they would have made it public for some sympathy, but in this case they will look extremely bad, that's the reason they didn't use it for symptoms, they will probably have the opposite effect by getting accused of spreading the virus.

IF they really had it that's the only reasons they didn't make it public, the other option is that they didn't have it, but then I don't understand thy the article was even made, I understand fake news and everything but if it was fake they would have say something I guess?

Reactions: 4
I wonder how they coped quarantined but still having minions to cook clean etc. Poor staff!
Let's not forget all the trips that david took to the farmer markets with harper!!! Wasn't supposed to stay home quarantined? He didn't even wear a mask

Reactions: 7
David must have been too sick to put on his hair heading to the market 😂 that’s why we got a look at his balding head

• Haha
Tragic, although the best bit of that DM story is the photos of dear old Victoria dressed as a member of Rod, Jane and Freddy in green flares and a yellow polo neck. Can’t wait for her Autumn/Winter collection to ‘drop’!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.