The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dorklyns only gone and gotten Nicola Pests eyes tatted to the back of his neck🤭🤭The stupidity wow
Maybe she should have insisted on having them tattoed to his chest, in case he turns out to be a serial shagger like his dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But also they're comparing it to the Nigella situation with her ex-husband...in that photo they weren't posing, it was taken by a pap (IIRC?) and she looked visibly distressed. This is a young lad mucking about with his fiance - it's not illegal to hold someone's neck...
I guess it depends how tightly you are holding the neck.

they should leave their poor daughter off social media
I was wondering when they are going to come out with the damage control following Brooklyn’s thoughtless pics. Here we go......St Harper who can do anything and everything and is just the best girl in the world!

Reactions: 7
She will probably rebel against them in a few years, probably by overeating due to her mothers unhealthy relationship with food.
The best way to get off social media.

Reactions: 10
I really feel for Harper, her mother clearly has an eating disorder and is obsessed with using her like a clothes horse already. The pressure on her to fit into Victoria's image (skeletal) must be huge.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I really feel for Harper, her mother clearly has an eating disorder and is obsessed with using her like a clothes horse already. The pressure on her to fit into Victoria's image (skeletal) must be huge.
harper is a larger body shape, shes much stockier (like David’s sisters).that’s why she’s in tent dresses.

Reactions: 9
That's just awful. Poor kid.
I will lol though if she becomes a campaigner for bigger women, like Honey Ross. I doubt Victoria will still have her fashion line by then but imagine her horror at having to produce clothes bigger than a size 10!

Reactions: 8
Victoria was hefty in the early days, Jac Jossa proportions. You only have to watch the SG audition video. She has starved herself into tininess, she is not naturally small. Harper takes after her.

I remember reading her autobiography in the early 00s and she said she was 'very close' to having an ED in her Spice Girl days, well she's loads thinner now!
It's sad that she has lived with that for so long and is now probably going to screw her daughter up with her warped attitudes to food and body image. It would be bad enough if they weren't posting Harper on Instagram all the time made out to be some Stepford daughter.

Christ, has Posh‘s dopey sister called one of her kids Quincy???

I defy anyone over the age of 40 not to think of Jack Klugman, the crime busting pathologist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That would be too funny. I just googled and it appears that she may trade as ‘Quincy Flood’. Louise Adams has been married and divorced twice, and Mr Flood is #2
It’s Quincy flood, the oldest is Adams not sure about the other two.

update: oldest two (the girls) are Adams, the boy is isted and Quincy is flood. How many Baby daddy’s does she have I understand that Adams is her maiden name but 3 different last names for four kids, must be fun at airports

• Haha
  • Wow
look at Harper. She’s quite broad - look at photos compares to her cousins and one taken at Buckingham palace with her friends
This is a lot of pressure for a little girl: having her size scrutinised by her mother as well as the general public in the media. Can’t she be left alone as she is only a little child who will become more self conscious and could end up with emotional issues.

Reactions: 11
This is a lot of pressure for a little girl: having her size scrutinised by her mother as well as the general public in the media. Can’t she be left alone as she is only a little child who will become more self conscious and could end up with emotional issues.
I agree, she shouldn’t be used by her parents to generate clicks. We shouldn’t even know what she looks like. But her parents value likes on Instagram more than her well being. She knows that she doesn’t draw the notes/pictures. She’s a child who probably has little interest in wearing maxi tent dresses. But she’s paraded around. It’s so wrong

Reactions: 12
Agreed, a lot of pressure for Harper, shame the parents don't shield her a bit more, but the parents have done this will all their children and they have gone too far with it. Show the odd photo here and there but not at the rate they are doing it now.

It’s Quincy flood, the oldest is Adams not sure about the other two.

update: oldest two (the girls) are Adams, the boy is isted and Quincy is flood. How many Baby daddy’s does she have I understand that Adams is her maiden name but 3 different last names for four kids, must be fun at airports
The oldest used to be Lawrence, or maybe she still is? When she was born her father was involved but I gather he isn't now... though I think she knows some of his family. Obviously they're not famous enough to be important for IG purposes though haa

Louise Adams’ eldest daughter, Liberty/Libby Adams has, we are told, followed her cousin Brooklyn into the world of international photography, so great is their familial talent.

Her portfolio features photos taken backstage at her aunt’s fashion shows. Nothing like nepotism, is there? Can you imagine Karl Lagerfeld (RIP) or Miuccia Prada sullying their professional reputation by allowing a dopey niece or nephew to take photos at their shows because you’ve got to give the kids opportunities innit? Of course not.

Liberty/Libby is also, apparently, an influencer. Here she is, doing her influencing. No thanks.

1602141317198.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.