The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s pregnant - he referenced being a good daddy in the engagement announcement. Her father is religious and they are chavvy so ‘doing right by her’ fits both families...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even if she is preggers why the rush to marry? Dorklyn's parents didn't.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s pregnant - he referenced being a good daddy in the engagement announcement. Her father is religious and they are chavvy so ‘doing right by her’ fits both families...
If they're already married - She's definitely pregnant. If not, she could still be pregnant because I feel like he's trying to follow his parents' lead on this one lol. Brooklyn was a few months old at his parents' wedding. Though unless he's blind, I'm not quite sure they've had a perfect marriage....

Reactions: 5
Any shotgun wedding would be to keep her parents happy. Once he’s signed a pre-nip. They won’t want him getting his hands on their money

unless she didn’t want to wear a VB gown and this was the only way😂😂😂

• Haha
If they're already married - She's definitely pregnant. If not, she could still be pregnant because I feel like he's trying to follow his parents' lead on this one lol. Brooklyn was a few months old at his parents' wedding. Though unless he's blind, I'm not quite sure they've had a perfect marriage....
I don't think they are married at all, as for preggers, well I hope not.

Pathetic... Read down it says stick insect wants to have production / content control as " businesswoman" whereas he wants it to be a natural family portrayal. 😷😫o
I laugh long and hard when she describes herself as a ‘businesswoman’.

Let’s see you read a balance sheet, eh, Victoria? What’s your business’s gearing ratio, Victoria? Show us your financing plans for the next two years. Let’s see your five year business plan. What? You don’t do the numbers because you’re a creative genius? Let’s see you cut a pattern then. Make a toile? Inset a sleeve? Sew a button on? Colour in a picture? No?

Just simpering down the catwalk at the end of your show of clothesother people have designed, being applauded by people laughing up their sleeves at you, is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Where can the inspiration have come from for the frock they stuck on poor old Harper? Where?

It’s almost unfathomable.

If I were in the market for a dress of this type, I would certainly be buying it from a proper designer like Cinq a Sept. Especially because on this site it’s a fifth of the price that poor deluded Victoria is trying to charge for the version her designers are churning out.

I get dizzy and cross eyed trying to figure the Beckhams out! Brooklyn and his accessory were on holiday with the family and then the family went to the USA. Yet yesterday he and his wife/fiancée were papped coming out of Mummy’s shop with both of them wearing wedding rings. Surely there would be no need for THREE engagement parties and TWO weddings if they are secretly married? Unless they want us plebs to be fooled into thinking they are married? To be honest, I’m getting bored with all this smoke and mirrors while they rake in as much money as they can. Wonder what her family really think about the Clampetts behind closed doors?

Reactions: 9

I wonder who started the baby rumours?? Oh yes, that was me!!! :m :m :m :m :m

Oh and MAN, what the duck has she got on her feet? Bride of Frankensteins hand me downs!

She looks like she's got as much meat on her bones as Victoria.

I know they say guys marry their mother, but that's a bit much surely.

• Haha
STJ I was just going to post that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😂😂 Is that them coming out of her £34.7 million losses shop.... Agsin!!!! The only reason absolute up with David's shagging around is the tens of millions he S had to pump into her hugely ridiculous failing so called "fashion empire". I've walked last it when visiting London in Dover st there was no one in... duck all to buy and the very few bits on display were hideous

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Sticking on rings, are they married or not, that’s about all they’ve got to offer Brooklyn’s 12m instagram fans 😂

Reactions: 3
They’re desperate for a TV show, in the US. But DB’s voice it too squeaky and VB comes across as a personality vacuum
if they do it - Harper will end up like Kelly Osborne - drug problems and gastric sleeves.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.