The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the latest is that the wedding is going to take place at St Paul’s Cathedral because parents have OBEs. Can’t see Meghan and Harry popping over for the wedding.
Also, I see Romeo is being pushed into the limelight already to take over pointless stories from Brooklyn the Casanova #cough#
I hope and think Romeo will be different. I think he's more introverted so he won't want to open up to a bunch of different people. Brooklyn clearly runs around sharing his deepest darkest secrets with whatever plumped-lips rich model girl with terrible taste that he can find.

Reactions: 3
I hope and think Romeo will be different. I think he's more introverted so he won't want to open up to a bunch of different people. Brooklyn clearly runs around sharing his deepest darkest secrets with whatever plumped-lips rich model girl with terrible taste that he can find.
IMO - Romeo will be no diffenrt to Brooky as he is now going along with the Brooklyn look at me with my girlfriend photos. I think the younger boy is going to be different to these 2 as he has never put himself forward like these 2 except when they made him do the Justin Beiber stuff when you could see he was not happy with it and he never seems to get involved with the so called family photo stuff. Cruz

Reactions: 4
Goldenballs hoped I think it's Romeo would be a professional tennis player... Built him his own full size court... And th I I lessons with an ex famous tennis pro. Stupid daily fail article today about dorkheadlyn , described middle brat as a " tennis ace"... No way any of their kids will th I I or do a career that requires hard work long hours dedication because of crap parental role models.

But recent reports are they 've ripped out his tennis court... he was never going to be d the motivation for hours of practise and physical training cos the his VB vapid bloody lazy arse fame hungry parents with no talent now... Not that stick insect ever did have... She married a very rich silly man who married a very vapid silly vain stick insect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't think most people have the talent or drive to be a pro athlete. It's an all-encompassing thing and you have to love your sport literally more than anything so that you have the dedication to keep getting better. I think that's why only a very small percentage of people that make it... David grew up in a completely different environment than his kids. He had to work really hard to get where he was... he wasn't taking lavish vacations every other week! It doesn't surprise me at all that none of them made it pro

Reactions: 15
I don't think most people have the talent or drive to be a pro athlete. It's an all-encompassing thing and you have to love your sport literally more than anything so that you have the dedication to keep getting better. I think that's why only a very small percentage of people that make it... David grew up in a completely different environment than his kids. He had to work really hard to get where he was... he wasn't taking lavish vacations every other week! It doesn't surprise me at all that none of them made it pro
He grew up in my area,he was also born in the area.

Reactions: 2
To succeed in a sport, doing it has to feel as necessary as breathing.

Also when young you probably need parents to push/support you, to bring you to training, watch all your games, have a consistent training schedule. DB knows all of this but Romeo was flying around the world and he wasn’t going to tennis camps. Look at Judy (tennis mum). She made huge sacrifices for her son. Romeo hardly appears on the tennis game rankings (they’re on line and it’s how kids build up their rankings).

Tennis was only a photo op really. When you’re rich already you don’t have the need for success to better your life, but plenty of kids take part in national leagues and its a lovely sport to have
Why didn’t Romeo go to any games though as a future champion in the making
The worst thing is his parents made him sound like a prodigy. He was probably laughed off the court. Just like how Brooklyn was probably laughed out of Parsons.

Reactions: 5
This doesn't surprise me in the least ... I remeber reading Newspaper article 1/2 years ago about work sewing,/ fabric cutters etc being paid tit and doing stupid hours with threats of losing their jobs if the moane. She really is a totally absent idiot no business experience vapid waste of space idiot, whose business has listed losses £32 million so far and only exists cos goldendballs pays the losses with cash into her businessss... Aplrox£7 million a year.... He has a very expensive keep the wife s gob shut agreement.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Well KK won’t advertising anything for free. She probably didn’t fork out enough for KK to even try them on 😂

Reactions: 3
VBs fashion line reminds me of the Fyre Festival fiasco - the greatest festival that never happened. All built on ineptitude, rumours and bullshit by deluded people who didn’t have a clue what they were doing!
I’m sure a Kardashian was paid to promote that too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.