The Beckhams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Harper is all I can say....wish she could be left alone till she is older but she seems to seek limelight too.
These kids only seem have their siblings or girlfriends as "friends" which does not seem natural. Lots of kids social media photos have their mates in them but not these. The oldest one used to have Guy Richies son as a friend but that did not last long but his Dad was a family friend and although the Ramsey's are family friends the kids never seem to hang out together although they are similar ages. Harpers new best friends seems to be the oldest boys finance

Reactions: 6
Makes the younger ones too " old " and sophisticated before the right time, hanging with big brother's gfs . Have to say though,Harper can take a good photo,maybe she will end up better at photography than Brooklyn :)

Reactions: 3
These kids only seem have their siblings or girlfriends as "friends" which does not seem natural. Lots of kids social media photos have their mates in them but not these. The oldest one used to have Guy Richies son as a friend but that did not last long but his Dad was a family friend and although the Ramsey's are family friends the kids never seem to hang out together although they are similar ages. Harpers new best friends seems to be the oldest boys finance
They might all be the type that drop all their friends as soon as they get a relationship going?. I knew loads of people like this in my teens and twenties, its not that unusual.

Reactions: 2
It’s the summer holidays also.

Maybe they don’t have permission to post photos of youngsters who aren’t theirs.

I am no fan of the way the Beckhams conduct their family life but it’s a bit of reach picking on the friendless state of the offspring.

Reactions: 9
I think that’s kind of unfair cause she can’t exactly meet with her school friends at the moment.
The only photo - going back since she started school say - has only been 1 photo of her with other girls and that was at Buck Palace. They have been papped loads of times and never other children in them no matter where they are. OK just my opinion but I don't think they mix with other kids. Going to fashion shows etc with adults is not very good for an 9 year old.

Reactions: 7
The only photo - going back since she started school say - has only been 1 photo of her with other girls and that was at Buck Palace. They have been papped loads of times and never other children in them no matter where they are. OK just my opinion but I don't think they mix with other kids. Going to fashion shows etc with adults is not very good for an 9 year old.
Might be an unpopular opinion...but maybe her friends’ parents don’t approve of their kids being featured on Instagram?! We probably only see a fraction of what goes on.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone actually met them IRL? I was reading that someone had met Brooklyn a few times and said he was an odious creep!.I know someone who's brother was friends with DBs sister and was at a party with him years ago. She just said he was alright but that was 20 odd years ago,so he
's probably changed a lot in that time.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone actually met them IRL? I was reading that someone had met Brooklyn a few times and said he was an odious creep!.I know someone who's brother was friends with DBs sister and was at a party with him years ago. She just said he was alright but that was 20 odd years ago,so he
's probably changed a lot in that time.
I’ve not met them in real life but friends ex boyfriend was ‘friends’ with Brooklyn and he don’t really speak very nicely about him. I think she’s met VB? And Romeo not too sure cause we have better things to talk about it but she really doesn’t like the family. Like the have a really bad reputation

Reactions: 7
I’ve not met them in real life but friends ex boyfriend was ‘friends’ with Brooklyn and he don’t really speak very nicely about him. I think she’s met VB? And Romeo not too sure cause we have better things to talk about it but she really doesn’t like the family. Like the have a really bad reputation
Money changes people.Too much money is even worse. Being nice and polite to people is free,so maybe they forgot ;):rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
There is a photo of Harper in today's DM where she is wearing a copy of a VB dress and the poor child looks awful in it, infact anybody would. The pattern is swamping her and the dress is something even my mother would not wear. What is VB thinking of using her as a free advert.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.