The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you think David is trying to protect her from the negative influence?
By being the dominant figure in her life. It must be very difficult living with someone who has an obvious eating disorder. However, in his shoes I'd leave.

Reactions: 5
I can imagine she is very harsh and critical of Harper and totally has the jealous narcissistic mother vibe going on due to how close she is to David
My own mother was like this

Reactions: 7
By being the dominant figure in her life. It must be very difficult living with someone who has an obvious eating disorder. However, in his shoes I'd leave.
Oh the negative influence of Victoria.
---
I can imagine she is very harsh and critical of Harper and totally has the jealous narcissistic mother vibe going on due to how close she is to David
My own mother was like this
This is true but David fuels it the way he acts around Harper. Vitoria is still his wife and surely deserving of some attention.
I cant imagine it's easy for a girl having Victoria as a mother. I was talking about this with my own mother and she suggested Harper perhaps in some way doesn't want to compete with Victoria, even subconsciously. That's why her style and look is notably different to her mother's.

Reactions: 8
He made her like that.
It is domestic abuse.
I’m not convinced his adoration of Harper is love for her or to humiliate Victoria.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He made her like that.
It is domestic abuse.
I’m not convinced his adoration of Harper is love for her or to humiliate Victoria.
This is an interesting dynamic to observe and would be a hellish one to live with. To make Victoria the problem and then shield Harper from the problem he created??...
I don't think he has a healthy relationship with Harper and agree he's (non-physically) abusive to Victoria, the amount of times he had a dig at her in the Beckham documentary showed him up.
---
He doesn't appear particularly loving or supportive of her so goodness knows why he stays.

Reactions: 15
I never post on these threads but had to comment. Vicky posts on insta saying something along the lines of ‘best night’ and the pics are all posed formal shots where she has the same facial expression and pose in every pic! Doesn’t look like a best night at all 😂 comments saying she looked photoshopped in. Sad you can have money, fame and on the surface a wonderful life but deep down your miserable and can’t let go.

Reactions: 22
This is an interesting dynamic to observe and would be a hellish one to live with. To make Victoria the problem and then shield Harper from the problem he created??...
I don't think he has a healthy relationship with Harper and agree he's (non-physically) abusive to Victoria, the amount of times he had a dig at her in the Beckham documentary showed him up.
---

He doesn't appear particularly loving or supportive of her so goodness knows why he stays.
Because he has brand Beckham and an adoring wife who puts up with lots of crap and his other women.
If he left it would cost him a fortune and no other woman would put up with his behaviour and dalliances.
And he’s still hoping for that knighthood

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He made her like that.
It is domestic abuse.
100% he's not an innocent victim in this.
---
Because he has brand Beckham and an adoring wife who puts up with lots of crap and his other women.
If he left it would cost him a fortune and no other woman would put up with his behaviour and dalliances.
And he’s still hoping for that knighthood
I wonder is part of it that while they are together he can be a buffer between Vic and Harper.

Reactions: 5
---

I wonder is part of it that while they are together he can be a buffer between Vic and Harper.
He wasn’t interested in her as a baby or toddler. It was Victoria that was seen with her.
Then when she got to an interesting age he decided she would be a Daddy’s girl.
But she never looks really giggly and happy like a girl of that age should

Reactions: 8
---

I wonder why Victoria doesn’t have a word with David about his ‘borderline’ behaviour with Harper. Maybe she just never wants to upset him at all.
I feel really sad for her when I see her hobbling around on crutches in the grips of an ED, husband refusing affection while draped over their daughter. She’s been quite open about the fact she has few friends because of who she is. It might be she’s just doesn’t know where she would go and what she would do without David.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Me ex-oh was controlling. I put up with crap rather than upset things and destroy our perfect family. And everyone thought we were the ideal family. Always well dressed, lovely house, never argued. As long as he was happy.
I didn’t have an eating disorder, but if my size 10/12 clothes got tight he called me a fat cow. I made amazing meals but hardly ate them.
My daughter adored her Dad..or so I thought.
My son was a quiet introverted child.
Then I plucked up the courage to get rid of him, one bit on the side too many.
It was only then I realised my children were being perfectly behaved just to keep Daddy happy.
Once he was gone they blossomed! Developed opinions, personalities, had ambitions of their own.

That’s why I am sympathetic to Victoria.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I've just gone through all of the photos on both David and Victoria's pages. She is literally standing in the same position, with the same uninterested face, in every. single. photo.

Why?

Reactions: 16
I've just gone through all of the photos on both David and Victoria's pages. She is literally standing in the same position, with the same uninterested face, in every. single. photo.

Why?
I’m guessing this one didn’t make the cut?
IMG_1737.jpeg

---
I’d say Vicky has aged the worst out of all of them!
The others all look like themselves having aged normally (maybe a few tweaks here and there!). Victoria looks like a different and entirely unwell person compared to the spice girl she once was.

• Haha
Reactions: 19