The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel B and Emma look the best.

Vic looks like a frail withered old lady with the world on her shoulders.
Agree, Mel B looks like she hasn’t aged a day. My sister met Emma once, said she was vile , but that’s just tattle!
Victoria must be carrying her own body weight in hair extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree, Mel B looks like she hasn’t aged a day. My sister met Emma once, said she was vile , but that’s just tattle!
Mel B looks amazing, shes definitely aged well! Heard that about Emma as well actually.

Vic is just soooo thin, I know she’s always been thin but the older she’s getting the worse it looks on her. I don’t think her and David will ever split up, they’ll stick it out and just continue to make each other miserable for the sake of brand Beckham.

Reactions: 13
Does that include times he made you feel special when he had affairs 🙄
Screenshot_20240422_215733.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Mel B looks like an alien. Emma? Vile. Now that would be a shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God they are so unhappy together. Reminds me of a very dysfunctional relationship I had. I was so unhappy that I'd drink a lot (and usually end up crying). He could barely muster an affectionate gesture towards me. We stayed together for far too long, both unhappy but neither of us had the motivation to end it.

On a side note Vicky has had way too much filler, she can barely smile. Looks like a mannequin.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Are you guys sure you don't mean Mel C? Mel B looks the worst to me because of the surgery she's had. She had a lovely face, it's a shame she messed with it. The others look natural, apart from Victoria.

Reactions: 40
Are you guys sure you don't mean Mel C? Mel B looks the worst to me because of the surgery she's had. She had a lovely face, it's a shame she messed with it. The others look natural, apart from Victoria.
I thought the same! Mel C looks absolutely amazing, Emma looks great too and both have lovely genuine smiles.

Reactions: 22
I've been wondering if I'm going crazy, 'cause everyone else seems to think Mel B looks incredible and I think she looks dreadful. She's messed around with her face way too much and she's got that typical plastic surgery look which makes her eyes look tiny, her cheeks look massive and the rest of her look melted.

Melanie C overdoes it very occasionally with the botox and lip fillers, but she seems to have laid off it recently and she looks absolutely stunning at the minute 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Nope, Mel B! She was always the best looking, I still think she looks great!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They all look botoxed to duck to me! They’ve got the shiny skin telltale signs!

Mel B has destroyed her once lovely face with cosmetic surgery. Her eyes have that pulled up slanted look, she was crazy to go down that route. Just awful.:(

Reactions: 28
Just catching up with the thread yes, David should be helping her rather than sniffing around his daughter again 🤢 but why isn’t one of her children helping her either? Four of them and they seem to take as much notice of their mother as their father does(n’t).

I guess he has to look disinterested to show his side pieces that it’s all a front. I really hope she has a guy stashed somewhere who makes her laugh and hugs her

Reactions: 17
If she ever puts on weight I’ll believe she’s happy. I dealt with some food issues in my teens and I found when I was happy I worried about it less and could relax and enjoy food and life etc.

Reactions: 11