The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least it looks like she enjoyed herself for a change, shes usually so miserable and controlled. Hes totally pissed off, she must of ruined his evening trying to creep off with a young and pretty waitress no doubt.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He wasn’t interested in her as a baby or toddler. It was Victoria that was seen with her.
Then when she got to an interesting age he decided she would be a Daddy’s girl.
But she never looks really giggly and happy like a girl of that age should
Maybe mummy's a bit menopausal and not nice to be around?
---
Geri looks haggered. Who told her white suited her?!

Reactions: 6
At least it looks like she enjoyed herself for a change, shes usually so miserable and controlled. Hes totally pissed off, she must of ruined his evening trying to creep off with a young and pretty waitress no doubt.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Agree it’s nice to see her hopefully having a laugh. I’m planning my 40th and i might ask if someone will give me a piggy back to a taxi at the end just for the hell of it. I weigh a bit more than Victoria though…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Standing around for all those staged photos must have eaten in to the evening. Doesn’t seem fun. I’m enjoying how DB is only sharing pics of super famous like Tom Cruise. ‘Look at our A List friends’. It’s quite pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Standing around for all those staged photos must have eaten in to the evening. Doesn’t seem fun. I’m enjoying how DB is only sharing pics of super famous like Tom Cruise. ‘Look at our A List friends’. It’s quite pathetic.
He also shared photos of the Ramsays who they have been friends with years. Eva Longoria who is Harpers godmother and Marc Anthony who is Cruz's godfather. These people are actually their friends it seems.

Reactions: 12

Aren't pics with a photographer always staged?

Reactions: 4
Were their parents not there?

Gardner is a wonder isn’t he. Bog basic looking check shirt, jeans and brown shoes at the local shite nightclub. Liv Tyler FFS. And he was in some motorbike thing with DavidB coming off like a personality free zone an all. A wonder - right up there with the Bermuda Triangle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15