The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1713781868184.png
When I think of some of the stunning dresses she's worn in the past, I can't understand why she's gone for such a drab look! She looks amazing here (hope it copies properly!).

Reactions: 13
Harpers pose is really REALLY bugging me …. What is with the holding of the dress, it has to be something other then it’s too long … as she’s standing still getting photo taken ….
Can Vicky only lean one way?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What 12 year old wants to wear, or would be comfortable wearing a dress that long? A maxi dress is fine, but that length on a child is crazy. She probably isn’t used to wearing dresses like that and didn’t want to constantly trip over it. I would be paranoid about catching it on my heels.

Reactions: 20
It's hard enough being 12 when you aren't famous. I really feel for Harper. She's growing up in public and she's a normal healthy looking girl growing up surrounded by fashion types. I think David is possibly trying to protect her from the negative influence of that world. Can't blame him, it is a very unhealthy place for a child. I wonder what her relationship with Victoria is like. You'd like to think Vic encourages Harper to eat everything and not focus on her body but I would say she's so far gone she can't.

Reactions: 22
why have the event at such a location where paps photograph the arrival and exit??? Because they love the bloody attention !!!!
the fact they are friends with Tom Cruise speaks volumes!! Always banging on about family yet Tom doesn’t even see his birth child
They also helped his sister keep the father of her daughter away. I think it’s years since he’s had any contact with her despite him begging David not to do it.
---
David's 50th will be fun. Will Rebecca Loos pop out of the cake?
I’m sorry, he’s so proud of them for turning up to her lavish birthday party 🤷‍♀️….. Maybe set the bar a bit higher David…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, I’ve seen a few comments online about what great parents they are.
I’m sorry but I just don’t agree at all.

They’ve allowed the kids to be subject to public scrutiny from such an early age.

The fact that they’ve put them in the spotlight raises potential security issues (and don’t forget the alleged kidnap plot involving VB and Brooklyn, when he was a baby - you’d have thought that would have made their minds up to keep their kids out of the media spotlight)

None of the kids seem to have friends of their own age. Instead they’re constantly paraded before the cameras to play happy families.

The fact that Brooklyn got married so young, screams to me that he wanted to cut the ties a bit.

None of us are perfect but the Beckham’s actually make me quite angry with the way they’ve merched their children 😡

Rant over! 😂

Reactions: 27
Honestly, I’ve seen a few comments online about what great parents they are.
I’m sorry but I just don’t agree at all.

They’ve allowed the kids to be subject to public scrutiny from such an early age.

The fact that they’ve put them in the spotlight raises potential security issues (and don’t forget the alleged kidnap plot involving VB and Brooklyn, when he was a baby - you’d have thought that would have made their minds up to keep their kids out of the media spotlight)

None of the kids seem to have friends of their own age. Instead they’re constantly paraded before the cameras to play happy families.

The fact that Brooklyn got married so young, screams to me that he wanted to cut the ties a bit.

None of us are perfect but the Beckham’s actually make me quite angry with the way they’ve merched their children 😡

Rant over! 😂
Romeo and Cruz seem to have a fair few friends from what’s posted on Instagram. They aren’t completely cut off. Brooklyn just sticks to his wife and Selena. And no idea about Harper, I hope she has a good friend group and a normal life outside of this madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In some ways I feel sorry for David, it’s very hard to live with someone with an earring disorder . A family friends wife has anorexia but won’t admit it. She is never happier than when she is wearing tiny clothes. Never eats a meal, knows the calories of everything including vitamins etc. children come second, she doesn’t care that her health issues are affecting her children. Constantly grumpy and worse as she is hungry. Every so often she is hospitalised and puts weight on and everyone is happy. Then she spirals. As she is getting older with the menopause bones are breaking and she looks worse. Again husband caring for her but getting resentful as she won’t eat/ take medication because calories so doesn’t heal and he’s getting older too with health problems that have to come second to hers. It’s a very selfish disease and once it gets hold its there for a lifetime and David doesn’t seem the sort of person to be sympathetic to it,

• Sad
Reactions: 28
In some ways I feel sorry for David, it’s very hard to live with someone with an earring disorder . A family friends wife has anorexia but won’t admit it. She is never happier than when she is wearing tiny clothes. Never eats a meal, knows the calories of everything including vitamins etc. children come second, she doesn’t care that her health issues are affecting her children. Constantly grumpy and worse as she is hungry. Every so often she is hospitalised and puts weight on and everyone is happy. Then she spirals. As she is getting older with the menopause bones are breaking and she looks worse. Again husband caring for her but getting resentful as she won’t eat/ take medication because calories so doesn’t heal and he’s getting older too with health problems that have to come second to hers. It’s a very selfish disease and once it gets hold its there for a lifetime and David doesn’t seem the sort of person to be sympathetic to it,
I can't stand David,but you are absolutely right.It must be very,very tough living with someone like Victoria, who has had an ED pretty much ever since he met her.It must be mentally exhausting.I can understand the resentment on his part.

Reactions: 22
I agree that it must be difficult. And if he’s genuinely trying to show his daughter that it’s fine to eat and enjoy food, then I’ll give him kudos for that.
I can’t help but think though, that VB was a healthy weight and so alive looking when they first got together.
The extreme weight loss and “self discipline” seemed to coincide with him living in Madrid, having affair/s and allegedly taunting her about not being as perfect as one of his teammates wives (reported in one of the tabloids at the time - can’t remember which one)

Reactions: 28
Wonder how Mel b felt, being around the other 4 knowing they still had all their millions and she has nothing.

Reactions: 13
It's hard enough being 12 when you aren't famous. I really feel for Harper. She's growing up in public and she's a normal healthy looking girl growing up surrounded by fashion types. I think David is possibly trying to protect her from the negative influence of that world. Can't blame him, it is a very unhealthy place for a child. I wonder what her relationship with Victoria is like. You'd like to think Vic encourages Harper to eat everything and not focus on her body but I would say she's so far gone she can't.
How do you think David is trying to protect her from the negative influence?

Reactions: 2
That 50th Party Spice Girls video's should come with a Narcissist trigger warning. The women were bad enough but David not being able to bear 45 seconds of attention being not on in him was jaw clenching. I've feel like I've just seen Mel C's lungs implode as she tried to out sing HERSELF on "Say you'll be there." 😖😖.

(Sorry to intrude, I didn't know where to go 😂.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah yes, the ming vase era. All she wears now is satin nighties.
I’d love to see her in something other than her own label, she always looks the same- oversized jackets with a blouse and too long trousers or long slip dresses. Put some beautiful tailoring on, she’s got the money to wear top couture yet she looks like she’s been to Ann Summers Weekend Away Department.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16