The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Looks like they're encouraging Harper to go down the influencer route then 🙄
Some of the comments under that video 😒

On the influencer subject, I hate it when any parents get their kids into social media/influencing at such a young age. So many don't seem to care about the creeps they are exposing them to.

Reactions: 19

Sad but inevitable. Looking at the other kids Instagram pages it looks like they all started public pages very young - Cruz was only 12! :oops:

In their position I think that's very irresponsible but its obvious they want them all to be famous so 🤷‍♀️ Brand Beckham must live on!

---

Also, the very hazy soft focus filter Victoria is never seen without on her Instagram is terrible for promoting her beauty products - you can't see what they do! 😅

Reactions: 12
Comments on the DM article and pictures last night saying it looks like Harper has had lip filler. Maybe it's the filter?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
As bad as they might be, I really don't see V&D allowing their 12 year old daughter to get lip filler.
I agree it's so unbelievable that a parent would allow it but watching the video her lips really do have that look. Maybe it's a filter?

Reactions: 5
She defo looks like she’s highlighting her hair here, unless it’s the filter! She’s not as blonde as this!

Reactions: 8
I defended the nails and makeup, but over my dead body would my 12 year old be pouting and kissing makeup online. She has clearly been on socials already lots from the poses. crappy parents.

I reckon the Beckhams have major deals with the gutter press so the likes of the DM won’t mention the book. Off to download it this morning, cheers for the reminder!

Reactions: 16
It’s very sad, 12 years old and her parents have taken her childhood so Victoria can sell some more mascara serums.

Now she’s working in the public eye, many will see her as fair game and that’s really sad.

they’re probably just too bleeping mean to pay influencers to advertise the product

what terrible terrible parenting

Reactions: 12
I really don’t approve of highlights at age 13. My daughter is 12 and I’d let her put some temporary colour spray on her hair but no way highlights! Plenty of time for that and acrylic nails!

I really don’t approve of highlights at age 13. My daughter is 12 and I’d let her put some temporary colour spray on her hair but no way highlights! Plenty of time for that and acrylic nails!
Plus it only damages their hair. I wish I never dyed my hair.

Reactions: 8

That’s very much a Mia sort of reel, the quick eyes to the side poses. Her lips look plumper and I hope it’s a filter. 🫣 She’s so young and they are setting her up to be a main earner. It’s vile.

Has David had lip filler? Sorry if this has been discussed before, but his mouth looked really weird on the Netflix doc. I don’t remember him having a full mouth in his younger years, I always thought he was pretty, but in a small featured way. My husband had a similar look when we were younger; I’d call it pretty but plain 😂 maybe someone comes round and tops them all up!

Reactions: 9
Looks like a good holiday read! I’m thinking of getting it for mine next month.
Yeah it’s easy juicy reading for the lounger! The only thing I’d say so far is that he’s reallllly mean about them both. I think a more sophisticated writer would have given the story and let the reader make their mind up. But it’s super negative from page 1.

Reactions: 6
As bad as they might be, I really don't see V&D allowing their 12 year old daughter to get lip filler.
Yeah and I’m not sure they could even find someone who would administer it to a girl that young.
---
I’m sure Harper is fine and enjoying herself, she’s clearly imitating what she’s seen a million influencers do. I have to question V and D for permitting in public along with the nails and hair dye/highlights though.

Reactions: 4