The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wrong with having a good old knees up🍷🍷... but she does looks like a simpleton in they drunken pics.

She will be embarrassed.

Reactions: 19
My late sis had an ED and was painfully thin. A tiny amount of alcohol was enough to make her very drunk, very quickly. I reckon this happens to Vic too.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Those drunk smiling photos of VB remind me of that viral internet hoax meme Momo.
Nailed it. Those that live by the pap, die by the pap.
---
I do slightly feel for her though, someone who lives her life subject to ridicule for her lack of talent and sticking with a philandering husband who clearly despises her. Whilst she has riches beyond our wildest dreams I'm happy with my lot. Trouble is they have both sold their (see what I did there) souls to the devil.

Reactions: 20
Isn’t Victoria notorious for getting pissed though? I agree it might not take much to get her drunk 🥴
There’s the photo of her looking like she wet herself at one event and other photos and stories doing the rounds on the internet. Didn’t she say in her autobiography she got pissed in the players lounge at old Trafford the day she met David?
It shouldn’t be a huge surprise to anyone she got blotto at her 50th.

Reactions: 11
I forgot about the wetting herself incident.

I'm wondering if she is a functioning alcoholic, but at events gets even more drunk than usual.

Reactions: 8
Harpers pose is really REALLY bugging me …. What is with the holding of the dress, it has to be something other then it’s too long … as she’s standing still getting photo taken ….
Posse of posers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think Harper was at all comfortable in that dress, and was gathering the fabric around her tummy/hips. Self conscious? She must feel like an elephant stood next to Victoria, even though she's a perfectly normal and lovely size.

Victoria needs to be setting that poor girl a better example. I don't like how David is around Harper at times but he seems to be the one who loves food and cooking, and I hope he shows Harper that it's actually OK to eat. Victoria's eating is horribly disordered - I have had to go lower carb due to diabetes and often eat protein with a mountain of veg and you never feel fully satiated after.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I could not get over how awful Victoria's dress was.

All her money and "style" and she wore what looked like a cheap bri nylon nightie from the seventies. All I could focus on was her skeletal legs and coloured underwear. It wasn't even a nice shade, sludge grey/green. Shockingly bad:eek:

Reactions: 21
She used to have amazing legs back in her Spice Girl days. An amazing figure in fact. Sad really.

Reactions: 22
It looks Like harper is pulling the dress to stop it clinging to her tummy poor child already probably riddled with body image issues

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I think Harper's anxious and doesn't know what to do with her hands, she would have been better holding a clutch bag

Reactions: 16