The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why have the event at such a location where paps photograph the arrival and exit??? Because they love the bloody attention !!!!
the fact they are friends with Tom Cruise speaks volumes!! Always banging on about family yet Tom doesn’t even see his birth child

• Wow
Reactions: 32
If they didn’t want to be photographed or kept the party private they could have. They wanted to be papped, all for publicity!

One glass of wine and Vic would have been hammered. She doesn’t eat and way too thin.

Was Mia and Nicola there? I haven’t seen them?

Reactions: 13
Do you think David's stern face was a message to his mistress?

"See what I have to put up with?"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Agree with comments saying they could have stayed over or used a different exit. The photos of Victoria looking absolutely trolleyed are quite funny but go agains the public image she presents. If she was so pissed she needed to be carried David could have carried her as below. View attachment 2888980
---
View attachment 2888981
This image sums up their relationship, the doorman looks quite amused by it too.
That grabbing arm looks like a scene from The Ring

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Harper (a 12 year old) was out with them until 2:30am when she had to watch her mother be carried to a car…

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If they didn’t want to be photographed or kept the party private they could have. They wanted to be papped, all for publicity!

One glass of wine and Vic would have been hammered. She doesn’t eat and way too thin.

Was Mia and Nicola there? I haven’t seen them?
Nicola said in her stories she couldn’t make it over from the US (think her grandmother isn’t that well) and Mia is abroad herself with friends.

As for Mia, I don’t think Mia and Romeo are back together, there’s been no photos since the snaps that were shared here.

Reactions: 8
why have the event at such a location where paps photograph the arrival and exit??? Because they love the bloody attention !!!!
the fact they are friends with Tom Cruise speaks volumes!! Always banging on about family yet Tom doesn’t even see his birth child
Sherlock Holmes here!

Everything they do is meticulously planned, they are like the royal family with this, so yeah him carrying her out was probably planned too.

Reactions: 17
Nicola said in her stories she couldn’t make it over from the US (think her grandmother isn’t that well) and Mia is abroad herself with friends.

As for Mia, I don’t think Mia and Romeo are back together, there’s been no photos since the snaps that were shared here.
What will Dorklyn do without Nicola?! Those two are usually joined at the hip. She’s probably glad of the time away from him!

Yeah, don’t think Mia and Romeo are back together either.

Is it Vic and David’s 25th wedding anniversary this year? He’ll need to up his game for that one and at least pretend he likes her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What will Dorklyn do without Nicola?! Those two are usually joined at the hip. She’s probably glad of the time away from him!

Yeah, don’t think Mia and Romeo are back together either.

Is it Vic and David’s 25th wedding anniversary this year? He’ll need to up his game for that one and at least pretend he likes her!
It is indeed, July 1999 .

Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s because of the paps when out and about, he likes to be up front with Harper? It’s all a bit OTT dad/daughter though and Victoria is his wife ( on crutches) help her! I do agree, two Okay looking people have produced the oddest looking kids. Harper is sweet, don’t like the dress on her, she’s 12, just thicker straps would have made it less slinky looking.

Reactions: 8
David's 50th will be fun. Will Rebecca Loos pop out of the cake?
Celebrating ‘there’ mummy. I could weep at the illiteracy of the Beckham family
---
Maybe it’s because of the paps when out and about, he likes to be up front with Harper? It’s all a bit OTT dad/daughter though and Victoria is his wife ( on crutches) help her! I do agree, two Okay looking people have produced the oddest looking kids. Harper is sweet, don’t like the dress on her, she’s 12, just thicker straps would have made it less slinky looking.
It would’ve been nice if he’d taken one arm and Harper the other but Harper and Victoria just don’t seem to have a very maternal relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Those photos are just really odd. And why on earth was Harper there? talk about age inappropriate. I feel horribly sorry for that poor kid, she's not being allowed much of a childhood....

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Money certainly didn’t buy brains with David! There Mum and not their Mum! Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
David's 50th will be fun. Will Rebecca Loos pop out of the cake?
"There mummy?" ""There mummy" you bleeping illiterate bleep. How about instead of spelling it correctly that you appreciate your bloody wife!!!! Never one to give any hint of praise to her you bleeping selfish cheating ugly bastard!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34