Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cagney77

I like beautiful truth but 50 quid for a tiny bottle of hair serum, that by the way a lot of them have been gifted, and they are pushing a promo code! What’s it gonna be next wk 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s just a qvc shopping page -
earning money from links you click on and paid by boutiques etc

The days of a blogger Girl Next Door Oh My God this is amazzzzzing you have to try it ( and you’d believe them 😖) are gone

they are all selling literally -that’s it

She’s not your trusted pal!
Oh I understand, if I see a dress or bits I like which if I'm honest is rare and if I like them I'll click on the AF link. I dont find it that bad if they get a kick back they are providing a service... At the end of the day I'm going to read reviews and make my own decision on the item they're only advertisers

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Not at all, just sounds like basic standards, how hard it is to change your jumper when you’re doing your job.

Good news for those who like the ballet flats trend, Sinead won’t be coming to kill it stone dead just yet.
Thank god
I just got a fab pair I can wear in peace
Safe in the knowledge she won’t ruin it for me with her dowdy take

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Tbhbthat Nessa one is not great shakes but at least maybe it'll be a step in the right direction for and because it ain't good right now.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
Ahh stop now there's hundreds of parents taking their kids out of school for holidays. It's not as if the child is in an exam year and she's a teacher so I doubt he's gonna miss out. She's had a tough year I certainly don't begrudge her a holiday. Life's too short.
If it was some Insta hun who did it she would be judged to the 9s, let's be honest. Just cause hundreds do it, doesn't make it right. But hey, that's just me 🤷🏻‍♀️ I got threatening letters when my kids were out sick non stop with secondary Covid illnesses with zero compassion or understanding. Even had all the sick and hospital letters.

Malc

Chatty Member
I tried searching for Nsssas thread. Any chance somebody could link it please.
sorry I’m unsure how to link a thread here😩. Just type Nessa Cronin into the search bar and it should come up.
O I think it actually worked!

Curlique

VIP Member
Sinead clearly missed Maeve Dennehy's rant at the weekend about you being copied on the message if someone shares your story with someone else and adds a comment

Thump

VIP Member
She needs to be blocked so her ads aren’t getting the engagement she needs and then she might follow the rules.

The Foz

And the jacket!!! Just awful. She really seems to have the life of Reilly fair play to her!!
I wouldn’t agree that she has the life of Reilly, I think it’s amazing that she has a great husband/support network that means she can get away.

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
I know some people on this thread want to think she’s whiter than white, but here’s our Sinead purposefully marking an ad incorrectly again.

She might hide it better than some, but the grift is strong in this one, make no mistake.

I fully accept that not everyone is stylish, you either have it or you don’t, but if you happen not to be sartorially inclined….then maybe don’t try to be a fashion influencer 🤔
What's does she gain from writing ad like this? Sorry I don't fully understand #ad #sp etc