Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
Primary. I personally wouldn't love if my child's teacher was also an instahun.
I really am thinking the same when my kids go to school tbh. So the parents be watching her as opposed to the kids but I would not be into that at all. I could see myself being a bit of a Karen about with the school, I am sure the school don't know what to make of it all.

SozBbz

VIP Member
Forehead botoxed to the hilt but stains all over her jumper. Maybe I sound like a snob but I wouldnt open the door with food stained clothes or chat to someone in real life so I definitely wouldn't come on to talk to thousands of strangers online
Not at all, just sounds like basic standards, how hard it is to change your jumper when you’re doing your job.

Good news for those who like the ballet flats trend, Sinead won’t be coming to kill it stone dead just yet.

Attachments

Curlique

VIP Member
She said she was going for two weeks. Tickets night be to do with the large group of them. I'd imagine she's not doing the big parks with two kids on her own so other people's preferences play a part

Curlique

VIP Member
I've never heard of people being able to pronounce some th sounds at the start of words but not others? She says "that" fine?

If it was some Insta hun who did it she would be judged to the 9s, let's be honest. Just cause hundreds do it, doesn't make it right. But hey, that's just me 🤷🏻‍♀️ I got threatening letters when my kids were out sick non stop with secondary Covid illnesses with zero compassion or understanding. Even had all the sick and hospital letters.
The schools are legally obligated to inform the department when the child has missed 20 days. In what way were you threatened? There's absolutely nothing to worry about if your child is genuinely sick.