Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baby0912

I don't know. I just feel she's aiming for a break from teaching. Testing the waters to see if it's financially viable.

Reactions: 1

Tabbycat

I’m similar age to sinead and going grey years. I’m also going for the blonde highlights and hiding the grey. I just can’t embrace it. Maybe I’m vain, or too self conscious or just being silly. But I work with the public and I’m just embarrassed of my roots. Not defending her, ‘cause I too think she’s gone too blonde and the extensions are awful
Me too, but I get my roots colored every 5/6 weeks I use root cover up as well, I would love to see her color her roots tone the highlights & go shorter

No I know I don’t mind that but she says it’s blonde .. and it’s not . It’s great .. which is fine but just stop saying it’s blonde
Ahh ok i get you. Im not a fan of her blonde extensions tbh. I think the colour is wrong with the grey. I follow loads of silver sisters on insta and theres so many different ways to go grey. I took the easyish route and just stopped dying my hair but im not in the public eye so dont give a shit what people think but i think if i was in sineads position i would just have gradually gone grey and not gone to blonde. But thats just me. She could definitely do with a new hair style aswell.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
I got the impression her husband did shift work so assumed guard / paramedic
He can't be a job-sharing teacher too can he? Part time teacher part time paramedic. While she part time teachers and part time tries on hideous clothes. Wild!!

littlebean

Went to search for her yesterday but couldn’t find her page, she must have me blocked but I’ve no idea why 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve never messaged or commented on her posts

AmmaH

@LoveTheGossIre
If your hair isn't too long this one from penneys is decent... About 17e and light for travel. Otherwise you can't go wrong with Babyliss.

khaigs

VIP Member
My hairdresser is super at disguising my greys. She did suggest at one point (‘cause of the maintenance) that I let them grow out and see how it looks. I’m not that brave. Has anyone done it here ?