Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
Well that's the thing. I don't use my ancient hairdryer, or ghd I use a hot brush I bought years ago thats on its way out, making a noise and a burning smell off it so it will need replacing and the shark isn't much more expensive, with discount than my one, so was asking if anyone had/used one before I commit to buying it. I don't trust any of their sales pitches. I just thought her hair looked well after supposedly using it.
Edited to say, I only see today's stories now, I was talking about the blow dry last week, it looks like she hasn't washed her hair since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I never got the money back on asos purchases that i made via the revolut app - any idea why?
I don't know tbh. I noticed asos had gone off the list of stores a few weeks ago and I didn't get Cashback I was due but the whole thing is different now so I put it down to that. It's a set 3% now whereas the old reward program was different amounts.

I’m getting one done in August on my health insurance, consultant can tell a few white lies in terms of boxes the insurance company want ticked (over size E, medicated for pain for -+6months) but can’t sway on BMI unfortunately which she agreed isn’t very fair as some shorter women with huge boobs have their bmi pushed up by the weight of their boobs! Now that’s private health insurance, Sinead paid for it out of pocket so they’re more lenient with bmi.

GP referred me to my chosen consultant. Both said there’s been a huge amount of women going for it since Covid and were both very in favour of it if it’s something that’s really been bothering you. Public system very strict on criteria and a long waitlist unfortunately.
Oh OK I didn't follow her back then but can see why she got it done, she's very small for GGs. I'm tall with H cup and normal bmi so that's what I meant about losing 3 stone. Used to be DD before kids so losing some weight would reduce them naturally. I'd say surgery is no joke.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
When you have big boobs like she has you need a bigger frame to support them. She'll shrink if she goes ahead with the reduction, anyone I know who's had it done has dropped a couple of dress sizes
I don't know about that myself personally. Pre kids I was a 6 with big natural boobs, as were a lot of my friends. I think she just doesn't exercise v much, by her own admission and her body is a product of that.

Hq7

What would you view be on a teacher being on Onlyfans? I am just genuinely curious, would you agree with them being fired over it? Do you see that as same or different?
Ya I probably wouldn't be happy about only fans. Purely based on content. Don't agree it's fireable though

Suzeywoozey

I have this dress in XL (Im a 16) and am busty but I’ve a narrow waist and the dress is a lovely fit on me, now it’s holiday wear in my eyes but I was happy she didn’t like it as it’ll put people off buying it

Itsluluirl

Omg showing the dress before the try on this evening and show the stitch gun works. I'm not the most observant but the amount of loose threads on the dress is a disgrace

SozBbz

VIP Member
Her jeans need to be shorter imo. Showing her ankle would be much more flattering.
Yeah, agree, the jeans are terrible. They're really ill fitting.

I think she thinks that once she doesn't wear skinnies, shes being stylish and down with Gen Z..... but no Sinead, those jeans are not the one.

They're too fitted to her leg, too long, bunched at the ankle and just overall really not flattering. I don't think the current style of baggy jeans would really suit her, and tbf she has no need to try to impress Gen Z, but even a nice taperd jean would work, in a structured denim. If tightness around the hips/bum/tum is an issue, both Abercrombie and Asos do great ranges for that body type (curve love, and hourglass respectively)

I get that shes short, but either buy from petite ranges or bring stuff to the tailor. I'm tall myself, and on paper can buy clothes off the rack wtihout too much difficulty, but even I bring things to a tailor from time to time if I know an adjustment would make them hang better or altering the lenght of something would make it more flattering. I just work in an office, noone is particularly looking at me and my job is not trying to sell clothes, and I go to that trouble, because I want to look nice and put together for my own sake.

I can't fathom having an online presence and not taking more pride in how my clothes fit.