Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heyjudeee

She has gone ott on the Gaza posts in the last 48 hours, anyone else think she is afraid of the blockout taking hold here? She deserves to be blocked anyway because of her circumventing the ASAI rules.
Sorry to ask, but what do you mean by block out ?

I like some of the stuff that Sinead tries on. I'm around the same height as her so it gives me an idea about fit especially for dresses or bottoms. I do not claim to be fashionable!!

rejected

Can't five it up on a career break that's why she is pushing so much this year
Think she seemed truly heartbroken yesterday on her dads anniversary.
needs to row back on the make up over 40 less is more

waittillyahear

I think she’s said that she pays to get her colour done and pays in the other salon for the application but the extension company gift her the actual extensions

QUOTE="LennonRoad, post: 18531736, member: 370212"]
That zinc place is nothing to write home about. She obviously gets it done free there that’s why she goes
I went once never again - about 3 years ago
Tripping over a few lads begging to get in the door and was treated very like a number when I was in there no personal attention etc

It’s only because it’s free she’s going there is nothing special I’d say -below average hair dresser in these times
[/QUOTE]

Curlique

VIP Member
Must have missed the stories. It could be as you say she tries so many foundations that I'm seeing the ones that don't quite suit her.
Sorry I meant she's going through a lot as her dad is very near death, rather than she's trying a lot of foundations

Curlique

VIP Member
2.5 weeks of school. How do our poor kids do it for 9 months 😂
I'm not defending her but whose kids are not like a bag of cats after their first week back in September because their routine is thrown out?

I found when work added an extra day back in the office per week it took me weeks to adjust.

Skinner

VIP Member
Thats the best I've seen her hair on a long time. Anyone tried the first took she hes there, the brush. I have a great hot brush but that one did a great job on her hair.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
I personally see no issue at all with her being an influencer and primary school teacher. Teacher's are entitled to lives outside of school also.
What would you view be on a teacher being on Onlyfans? I am just genuinely curious, would you agree with them being fired over it? Do you see that as same or different?