Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Not sure why she should share some one else opinion on her page?
Obviously she didn’t have to but I felt it would’ve been nice to share a cheaper alternative for her followers seeing as she was after promoting a more expensive one that not everyone could afford

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
That is so true!
I think her hair is way better without the extensions.
---

And filthy bobbles dusty looking clothes. She's forever tagging sinead keary while wearing the tshirts but they look like they've been washed 100 times over so sinead isn't rushing to reshare!

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I used to love her content so much as it used to be about day to day life but now it is ALL about the # ad ... and sponsored content , how can she say she is genuine when she is paid to put the rotten clothes on her that makes her look like a shapeless triangle and I won't start about the 1940s manky gold shoes .... jesus go do a style course ..... and maybe take a sanitary wipe to your pallets and hair tools as they are so filthy covid would run from them.
The grubby make-up cases has always given me the ick, for as long as I've followed her, and it's not fall out or residue which is normally, it's her pawing all over them with mucky hands. Maybe I'm just a clean freak 😂

Curlique

VIP Member
When you have big boobs like she has you need a bigger frame to support them. She'll shrink if she goes ahead with the reduction, anyone I know who's had it done has dropped a couple of dress sizes

Headwrecked

Girls this answers the question regarding "A D" on the posts...the algorithm doesn't like AD! Source: Laura Capon's substack...I love her and she sells all her excess beauty stuff in s huge charity sale each year. She is UK based so not sure the rule applies in Ireland but makes sense
Sinead does lots for charity too.

heyjudeee

She has gone ott on the Gaza posts in the last 48 hours, anyone else think she is afraid of the blockout taking hold here? She deserves to be blocked anyway because of her circumventing the ASAI rules.
Sorry to ask, but what do you mean by block out ?

I like some of the stuff that Sinead tries on. I'm around the same height as her so it gives me an idea about fit especially for dresses or bottoms. I do not claim to be fashionable!!