The Beautiful Truth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts? I think I’m becoming increasingly allergic. I used to think that she was one of the more genuine ones, but now I’m not so sure. It feels like sometimes she is trying *too* hard to be relatable, yet you can see that she is obviously doing well off being an influenza. Think the holiday research in September is v fake, and didn’t like how she used her kids for her Aldi back to school stuff in August.

Reactions: 8
I blocked her on all platforms last year. She whinged her way through Covid like she was the only one affected. She whinged and complained about her holidays and then whinged and complained about being a teacher. She is a pain in the arse

Oh feckin finally!!! Any time she is mentioned the comments have been deleted from here. I assumed we weren't allowed a thread on her for some reason. 🙄🙄🙄
She has become painful. Her smart arse twitter account is a pain in the hole. Feckin milliant lobbying to make sure teachers stayed off work. Oh the things the nurses I have chatted to think about it all😂😂😂.

Thoughts? I think I’m becoming increasingly allergic. I used to think that she was one of the more genuine ones, but now I’m not so sure. It feels like sometimes she is trying *too* hard to be relatable, yet you can see that she is obviously doing well off being an influenza. Think the holiday research in September is v fake, and didn’t like how she used her kids for her Aldi back to school stuff in August.
Oh and thank you for setting this thread up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to like her but her complaining on Twitter is painful .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like her on Instagram, she’s one of the few whose stories I don’t skip through automatically. Don’t have Twitter so can’t comment on that aspect.

Reactions: 5
I did like her. But now I think she is a bit too sweet to be wholesome? The holiday stuff was the last straw for me today. She’s either setting up some spon con or looking for a free holiday. I really hate begging. Especially when she could clearly well afford a holiday herself.

• Heart
She is a bit of a winge I agree, but over all I like her, she is relatable at least and honest

Reactions: 1
I always liked her but the holiday post annoyed me. Seems like she is very blatantly wanting to "collab" with a company to get a free holiday.

Reactions: 2
I actually like her content most of the time. She'd be about the only one left I'd believe her recommendations. However, she REALLY pissed me off with her carryon over covid on twitter.

Reactions: 5
Was she bad on Twitter? I’m not really into Twitter so I don’t know what she was doing on there. She’s not a conspiracy theory type, is she?

Was she bad on Twitter? I’m not really into Twitter so I don’t know what she was doing on there. She’s not a conspiracy theory type, is she?
Was she bad, still is but she's toned it down as I'd say she got a lot of back lash from it.

Ive deleted a long response as I had too much of a rant in it, but jesus her attitude to having to work 2 days a week when everyone else was doing their level best was sickening. Ive 2 kids in schools and the staff were AMAZING, they were so good to the kids through all this.
Also can someone burn those black shoe boots and the gold shoes she insists on trying every dress on with. She has the worst shoe fashion sense ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wondered the same, did she get a backlash. She carried on like she was being asked to work in a Covid Ward without PPE.

I wondered the same, did she get a backlash. She carried on like she was being asked to work in a Covid Ward without PPE.
I'd say so.
Oh and she's off again on twitter, but now it's not about the teachers, it's about the kids🙄🙄🙄.

The MrPrice receipt …… when she said teachers don’t get reimbursed for the stationery…. Seriously 😳

I'm on team Sinead here. I think she's genuine and just a normal person. Look we've all whinged about what Covid did to our lives in some ways. I ignore the teacher and kids talk as I'm not a teacher and don't have kids. I like how she's honest about what she likes and doesn't like in products and brands. She's sharing how difficult it is to have a parent with a terminal illness and she doesn't show her kids faces. One of the few decent influencers on the gram.

Reactions: 17
I'm on team Sinead here. I think she's genuine and just a normal person. Look we've all whinged about what Covid did to our lives in some ways. I ignore the teacher and kids talk as I'm not a teacher and don't have kids. I like how she's honest about what she likes and doesn't like in products and brands. She's sharing how difficult it is to have a parent with a terminal illness and she doesn't show her kids faces. One of the few decent influencers on the gram.
Same. I unfollowed her on Twitter but thankfully she keeps the Covid moaning off her Insta for the most part and focuses on her reviews etc. so happily still following her there! She's one of very few whose recommendations I genuinely trust. Always responsive to messages aswell.

Reactions: 6
The MrPrice receipt …… when she said teachers don’t get reimbursed for the stationery…. Seriously 😳
I have to say a lot of people with kids presume it's all paid for by the schools so it's good to see the reality of it. My school contribution isn't a lot compared to other people's but I know some people refuse point blank to pay it. And not coz they don't have it. I'd love to go on a rant about the school books and workbooks but I won't....
I don't follow sinéad on twitter so can't comment on that but have to agree with the others I find her one of the last genuine people on insta that isn't selling her kids and keeping them private. Compared to others who show everything from them at a graveside to their knicker drawer.

Reactions: 13
I dont do twitter so can't comment on that side.
but love her on instragram.
find her v honest

Did anyone see her stories today november 17th...she is looking for a free floor...no doubt.. I am so over good fashionistas turn beggers.

Reactions: 4