The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone suggest any good autumny tv series to watch? Thank you! 😊

I just finished the devil in Ohio on Netflix which I enjoyed! I tried the chestnut man, I think someone mentioned a few pages back but couldn’t get into it.

Its chilly and foggy here today, so bloody happy! Loads of cobwebs covered in dew this morning looking so pretty.

Reactions: 4

I just finished the devil in Ohio on Netflix which I enjoyed! I tried the chestnut man, I think someone mentioned a few pages back but couldn’t get into it.

Its chilly and foggy here today, so bloody happy! Loads of cobwebs covered in dew this morning looking so pretty.
I love Virgin River or The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina! I've added The Devil in Ohio to my watchlist so good know it was good!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Weve just come back from a nice warm holiday. Landed back home and it freezing. Popped into the services for a wee and because I'm such a basic witch I've got me and my eldest matching Halloween Starbucks cups đŸ€Ł
Then ended up on geroge asda (dont snub it until you've tried it) to get the kids some snuggly clothes.
Hibernating season has arrived 😍
Edit: now time for some new fur lined boots if anyones got any other recommendations before I buy these..
Don't want anything too faffy to put on as I'm always in a massive rush to get out the house for the school run đŸ€Ł

I have the dr martens you’ve linked and they’re so easy to slip on and off. I’m going to order these as I’m pregnant and need a bigger size. They have a sale on the green ones and as I already have the dr martens I’ll go for them.

Reactions: 1

I have the dr martens you’ve linked and they’re so easy to slip on and off. I’m going to order these as I’m pregnant and need a bigger size. They have a sale on the green ones and as I already have the dr martens I’ll go for them.
Ah they look cute for wet days! Thought with the dr martens I could always dress them up about. Like a dress and tights not just jeans/leggings.

Congratulations on the baby too 😍

Ah they look cute for wet days! Thought with the dr martens I could always dress them up about. Like a dress and tights not just jeans/leggings.
They’re perfect for that, I always get so many compliments on mine. The Tretorns are defo more practical. The black colour is nicer but more of a welly style. Wouldn’t be buying anything else if my prego feet didn’t swell up so much đŸ€Ł

• Haha
They’re perfect for that, I always get so many compliments on mine. The Tretorns are defo more practical. The black colour is nicer but more of a welly style. Wouldn’t be buying anything else if my prego feet didn’t swell up so much đŸ€Ł
Mine got abit more swollen in the last few months. Had flip flops on from May - September đŸ€Ł

Mine got abit more swollen in the last few months. Had flip flops on from May - September đŸ€Ł
I wore sliders until the birth end of October with my first. This one is due in January so have no clue what I’ll do đŸ€Ł

I actually wore my dr martens today as rain was forecast and of course it was 20 degrees and sunny. I was so hot!

The humidity really needs to bugger off. It looks nice and autumnal outside with the recent thunderstorms and rain but it’s still so damn warm. Feels 10° warmer working in a hospital too, it’s like working inside a giant armpit with the mix of heat, sweat and smells😖

I ordered some autumn/winter coats from New Look though so I’m excited for them to arrive!
AE1373B0-5DEB-4F20-954E-D8F44702542A.jpeg
02901791-2D88-4325-BB81-ED4D7BDE69A3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sure it’s warmer now at this time of year than it is usually?
i can’t believe it’s still showing as 19 degrees in the next week or so.

Reactions: 2
It's starting to feel cooler where I am but it's getting warmer again next week! Back in the early 20s đŸ˜«
It should be autumn by now!

The humidity really needs to bugger off. It looks nice and autumnal outside with the recent thunderstorms and rain but it’s still so damn warm. Feels 10° warmer working in a hospital too, it’s like working inside a giant armpit with the mix of heat, sweat and smells😖

I ordered some autumn/winter coats from New Look though so I’m excited for them to arrive!
View attachment 1564629View attachment 1564630
Love them both. I need to get my self a mac for the school run. Been wearing my partners light weigh rab jacket for the past 4 years đŸ€Šâ€â™€ïžđŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž

Also got some bits from aldi today to make a big stew đŸ„°

This is the time of year that I’ll start rewatching Downton Abbey from the beginning. Always makes me feel warm and cosy lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sure it’s warmer now at this time of year than it is usually?
i can’t believe it’s still showing as 19 degrees in the next week or so.
I'm sure it's usually fairly warm during the middle of the day in September. The mornings are usually cool and people get caught out . There's often a couple of 'hot' days too.

Reactions: 2
This is the time of year that I’ll start rewatching Downton Abbey from the beginning. Always makes me feel warm and cosy lol.
I rewatched it not too long ago ready for the film that came outđŸ€© bloody love it

Lots of new autumn themed candles in tk maxx today! Some of them super sickly but got “pumpkin clove” by sand and fog and burning it now 🕯

I popped into Aldi earlier and picked up a beautiful Autumnal Wreath, thrilled as I had no idea they were coming in. Getting all the feels now with the darker evenings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.