The Autumn Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh you are so lucky to have that weather @LittleMy ! Whenever I read Wuthering Heights, I always think of grey and atmospheric skies

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Primark have some pumpkins and wreaths, the home wear section in mine in tiny so this is all the autumnal stuff they had besides candles
36151894-E130-48EF-982E-804B638F74A2.jpeg
748841DF-0975-4075-B234-B5725DAE1CA4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bought a chocolate scented candle today. I think its Easter themed by it smells so autumnal!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned these oils upthread so I thought I’d finally try, arrived today and I am obsessed. I got spiced pumpkin and the autumn one. much better than my white company or neom I’d been given last Christmas. Really good for the price! Bring on the PSL.

Autumn is fun and all until the nightly storms start, you can't sleep through a night for the whole week and every morning when you leave for work you're completely soaked :cry:
I LOVE the rain etc when I don't leave the house but otherwise it gives me so much anxiety

Reactions: 1
Someone mentioned these oils upthread so I thought I’d finally try, arrived today and I am obsessed. I got spiced pumpkin and the autumn one. much better than my white company or neom I’d been given last Christmas. Really good for the price! Bring on the PSL.

Yes that was me! I've also got those two, I've had the Autumn Nights loads of times but trying the Pumpkin Spice one for the first time. I think I will use it today as it's a grey day and I'm working from home.

I've just bought some light up pumpkins from b&m, they had a few nice autumn decorations. I wanted a wreath, but my husband was with me and he was already moaning about me buying Autumn decorations.

Reactions: 2
Weve just come back from a nice warm holiday. Landed back home and it freezing. Popped into the services for a wee and because I'm such a basic witch I've got me and my eldest matching Halloween Starbucks cups 🤣
Then ended up on geroge asda (dont snub it until you've tried it) to get the kids some snuggly clothes.
Hibernating season has arrived 😍
Edit: now time for some new fur lined boots if anyones got any other recommendations before I buy these..
Don't want anything too faffy to put on as I'm always in a massive rush to get out the house for the school run 🤣

• Heart
Omg it’s here! I just felt really cold and so I’ve turned on the heater! I’m at work obviously, wouldn’t be so laissez faire if I was at home and having to pay the bill.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rainy on and off all day today, needed me duvet last night and im about to go find a jumper as i'm cold again now!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.