Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoGi

VIP Member
The sheer volume of treatment required has been listed in the judgement. How anyone can think that is in someone's best interest is beyond me.

It puts in black and white how they are artificially keeping his body functioning. How his mum wants this to continue I don't know.

ETA the next paragraph down says that he needs blood tests every 1 to 2 hours to monitor the acids and salts in his blood, so medication can be adjusted accordingly. That alone is incredibly invasive and should tell her everything she needs to know.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

veevee04

VIP Member
Eugh the armies thing needs to be banned. I hate this describing Archie as a fighter it's not a fight. Archie sadly sustained a catastrophic hypoxic brain injury the boy he was has already gone. He's already died!! Letting his body peacefully go doesn't mean giving up a fight, it means giving him dignity and respect.

Reactions: 28

gigi_93

VIP Member
This case is honestly boiling my piss. She is desecrating a corpse at this point. I strongly believe everyone has the right to a dignified death so to see a mother preventing her child from having one…I just can’t

Also, it was not a tiktok challenge. He killed himself, intentionally, plain and simple.

• Angry

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I don't understand the god argument. Is anyone a devout Christian on here? Surely removing the artificial life support is the best way of testing god's will to see if he starts breathing on his own ?
I am.
The majority of good Christians believe that God and prayer can heal, but only if it is his will. And good Christians believe that death is not the end.
We also believe that God gives us all a purpose in life, and that includes doctors. Their purpose is healing and caring. And a true Christian would heed their advice.

Any Christian denomination or sect such as Christian Science that twists the words of the bible to suit its own end is not a true reflection of Christianity

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
Some people only know what exists on Facebook and the soaps. I remember when Whitney Houston died and a distant cousin of mine thought it was Whitney from Eastenders because that was the only Whitney they had ever heard of.
Thick as shit.

• Haha

stevenseagull

VIP Member
A lot of accusations from the army that the Judge is a child killer.

These are the same people who think Covid is a conspiracy and that the Government monitor you through 5G. I recall Archie’s tik tok has conspiracy stuff on it that he picked up from his mum.

Bubblepink

Chatty Member

JohnLewis

This woman disgusts me. IMO this is child abuse. That poor boy has gone but to her it’s become a game and she’s being egged on by thick dregs of society who are getting pleasure from this boys pain. The fact that she is allowed to continue with this circus of appealing is wrong. He needs to go, he needs to rest in peace. This is cruel and her and her merry band of enabling freaks need to be held accountable for the prolonging of this poor boys suffering. My heart breaks for him. 😞

• Sad

Sendparent

Chatty Member
The fact he was expelled from school and wasn’t placed anywhere for two years indicates that things were clearly far from ok at home.
How does being out of school for 2 years indicate anything about his home life?

She also fought her local authorities until she got him back into a school.
That's normal life for us in the Sen community, it's not something any of us want to do.

• Heart
I think the situation with Schumacher is different in that he can breathe unaided. He may not have much in the way of quality of life but there's not much you can do if someone is able to breathe for themselves once ventilation is ceased. You're just stuck in some no man's land of alive but not living. It would be my worst nightmare.

• Sad

mamabear011

43A372A1-5217-4981-829E-8F2AF9A7C796.png

D8E354B0-4680-4835-98F4-398FB1EC2771.png

All of the people talking on about “when he wakes” are clearly as much in cloud cuckoo as the mother. How will she ever accept that she needs to let him go with dignity or that he’s gone when she has these creatures feeding her false hope.
absolutely awful. i wouldn’t wish death on a child for any parent but it’s so obvious he’s gone and she’s clearly struggling to accept this and this cult isn’t helping - it should be shut down and banned.

• Angry
  • Wow

tivadiva

Has anyone else seen her GB News interview from today. It was a lot. In the last minute she’s asked “who’s looking after you Hollie… who’s giving you a hug at night”. She can’t think of an answer then says “Archie”. No matter what you think of her that’s just tragic, she doesn’t seem to have any real, genuine in life support.

• Sad

stevenseagull

VIP Member
There’s no PROOF of his religious beliefs. They didn’t attend church. He wasn’t christened. Judge Hayden very diplomatically explained that Archie would never have grasped the true reality of living on life support just to stay with his mother as she claims.

• Heart

candyland_

VIP Member
I think in future these cases should go straight to the highest court to stop all these stepping stones that just drags it out for months.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Dr's will not taken positive action to bring about a patients death but can only stop treatment which would cause death. This has been the case since I think 1996 and the Tony Bland case. Tony Bland was the 96th Hillsborough victim was I believe was in a permanent vegetative state due to his injuries. The only treatment he was receiving was being artificially fed and hydrated. It was ruled that the hospital could remove his food and water but not give him something to bring about his death. He therefore strarved to death.

Due to my job I regularly deal with death and the aftermath. Speaking about death doesn't bother me. The Bland case decision I find horrific and is why I believe in euthanasia. I also don't think family are always the best judge when it comes to cases such as Archie, Charlie and Alfie. To me decisions should take into account someone's suffering and quality of life. I dislike this campaign by Charlie Gard's parents to change the law, ultimately everyone needs to remember that this isn't the USA and the NHS does not have limitless means. I doubt that any of the children mentioned above parent's would have had the necessary insurance cover or funds to pay the medical bills for the treatment their children. The Go Fund Me's would help but eventually the money stops rolling in.

grampositive

Chatty Member
You guys haven't tried lemons on your feet for vitamin C???

Where did she even get that from though, is it some big joke by her army to see how many silly things she will try? Most I can find about lemon on feet is that it helps dry skin by exfoliating
SORRY you have HCPs desperately turning, bathing, and applying barrier creams to prevent his skin breaking down, and then you've got the family casually squeezing acid-y lemon onto it?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

grampositive

Chatty Member
The bonkers facebook posts from complete strangers continue....

💜Archie is aware

💜Radiant & relaxing

💜Champion & charming

💜Handsome & heartfelt

💜Inspirationally intelligent

💜Exceptionally entrancing

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad

Banshee

When Corrie McKeague was missing there were loads of people in his Mum's Facebook group doing similar things. One woman made a load of Christmas tree ornaments with his picture on and decorated her tree with them. She said her kiddie had insisted they do it. Bollocks.

Same with all the people taking photos with the monkey that Charlie Gard had.

• Sick
  • Wow