Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Portly Porkinson

I think it's creepy having what would be a kids shrine in a play park. My youngest would ask questions and I couldn't bring myself to tell him that's a child died, he's quite sensitive and he'd be very upset, my older two would be completely creeped out.
Same goes for that heartbeat bear that HD made for Archie's "girlfriend". Pretty sure they would feel obligated to thank HD for it then give it to me to dispose of because they wouldn't want it in their room.
Personally (I don't know if it's an up bringing cultural thing) I find public grief strange, especially forcing your grief on others.
I thought the whole Princess Diana thing was creepy too,all those people bawling and wailing for somebody most of them had never met.Let`s face it,she was a selfish cow as well-she knew damn well what she was getting into marrying into the Monarchy!

Reactions: 20

VC10

VIP Member
I honestly don’t believe Hollie understood the full extent of just how much forensic police could access if they checked archie’s phone.
I reckon the police have been doing a lot behind the scenes.
We will hear about it all, when it all comes out in the wash.

littlepup

VIP Member
Always seems to be the same demographic, prob not the brightest, follow the crowd, like to feel “apart” (yep spelled like that) of the drama and “defiantly” (spelling again) would “ave” done the same if Archie was their kid
It’s a classist comment but it proves right time and again. Barely a job or qualification among them yet they are so strong in their conviction that they know best, they’ve got it worked out, they’re the clever ones.
Archie’s army is a sea of polyester, acrylic nails, box dye hair and high cholesterol. Yet they’re the last word in dignity.

Abce3456

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone remembers the Scottish research calling out for tens machines prior to Archie’s death but she’s popped up on my tik tok again, poor women is clearly mentally unwell and is saying she’s now an impatient within the mental health ward of a hospital.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Tofino

VIP Member
The LBC page on FB has the same story. The comments section is full of people telling others to be kind and so what if she held a party.

I thought HoLi had disappeared, but alas she's back like one of those smells you can't get rid of.
The ‘be kind’ brigade are so single minded. How about being kind to all the other relatives and friends visiting deceased loved ones that do not want to be met by a party? It’s so disrespectful to others and incredibly selfish. I can understand a parent wanting to visit their child’s grave every day, especially in the early days following burial. But a fucking gazebo and a party?

Tireesix

Everybody loves the underdog, the media chose the wrong underdog.

HD doesn't deserve a second more media attention and Archie deserves a hell of a lot more than this bull. Its ridiculous.

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
I cannot believe this brunch thing. Trying to raise funds for what exactly?! It’s not like she’s going to donate the money. Ffs.
Somebody I know sadly lost their baby recently. He was born premature and passed in NICU. The parents did a fund raiser too, but to donate the money to the unit to help other grieving families.
What a vile creature Holli is.

Tireesix

It's given me the creeps since the word go, but not because I think there's anything sexual there.

I just get the vibe that she was living vicariously through him, and putting him in adult situations he should never have been in because she liked having a good looking son and wanted to show him off. Those pictures of him flexing with his trousers pulled down to his pelvis make me cringe, as does that picture of him sleeping where it looks like he's naked under the duvet. He was a little boy, for Christ's sake.

I think because she monetised her sexuality, she just lost all sense of what was reasonable or appropriate.
No not sexual but serious lack in understanding boundaries which shows in everything she does.

Tireesix

Every year there are drownings because kids have gone swimming where they shouldn't have (noticed a few this year). Every year its in the new, there are warnings and it's sign posted yet it still happens.

Same goes with other daft things

You can put all the warnings you want out there and kids (let's face it, humans in general) will still ignore warnings and push the red button.

Ban Tik Tok, watch them go find some stupid thing to do somewhere else. The problem isn't Tik Tok, it's partly human nature for a bit of a thrill and partly parents (can't apportion all blame because I was out doing stupid crap in tyres down hills with drops at the bottom and lord knows what else).

Maybe I am being stupid, I don't know, I just think we need to stop laying the blame at SMs feet when you look around and see kids dying all over for shits and giggles with no SM involvement. Problem is, that doesn't get as much attention because there's no company to sue for millions.

Reactions: 18

Hollie Day

VIP Member
After seeing multiple pictures of an unresponsive Archie in his hospital bed I don't think seeing him laying in a coffin would be any more shocking.

• Sad
  • Heart

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Archie had attempted suicide before. She is covering up, because she knows he committed suicide. It's possible that she's a mother in denial, but it's possible that she is an abusive mother trying to cover up that her child was severely depressed because it will bring scrutiny on what went on in the family.
I think the latter.

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
It's given me the creeps for a while now.
Call me naive, but I don’t think it’s anything sexual. Just a very unhealthy codependency exacerbated by the fact that Archie missed a lot of school and didn’t appear to have any real friends. He certainly seems to be the ‘golden’ child.
It appears that HoLi didn’t have a partner but she certainly ‘satisfied’ a lot of men on her Onlyfans site.
It’s natural for kids to be jealous of their parent's new partner. They can, rightly or wrongly, feel neglected or relegated in position.
HoLi was ‘entertaining’ on her phone when Archie hung himself. He must surely have known. Did he feel jealous? Not in a sexual way but just a lack of attention way.
Am I reaching? Over speculating?

Under 18's funerals are free in UK but I don't expect they cover added bling. Unless they are raising money for the hospital, or a mental health for children charity, she needs to take her greedy, bottomless purse somewhere else. Ive seen a few "fundraisers" lately where people are asking for money for themselves because their child is seriously ill/terminal? I just dont get why they need money? Its "pity profiteering" and its ugly as hell.

• Heart

Rachel H14

Local rumour anyway.
More than just a local rumour?

Media lover Hollie has not posted anything online anywhere since that accident (ahem) on 10th.

Hollie reported to have "lost" her phone on 10th (I am sure it is being well looked after).

Nothing posted by her close friends Jeanette or Kelley since 10th.

The Purplewave Facebook page archived the 11th, and not reactivated since.

More than just coincidences?

• Wow