Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
What made her say it was related to the challenge then if there was no evidence? I want to believe this is a mother who was in denial bit I suspect it's something more sinister.

The fact she's suggested it was that challenge is worrying. Is she covering something up?
Archie had attempted suicide before. She is covering up, because she knows he committed suicide. It's possible that she's a mother in denial, but it's possible that she is an abusive mother trying to cover up that her child was severely depressed because it will bring scrutiny on what went on in the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 56

veevee04

VIP Member
I got assaulted today at work on a ward I frigging hate but had to go because of short staffing. People like Hollie Dance and their entitled selves make life so hard for HCPS. I'm seriously thinking of quitting the profession for good.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

OwlAtTheMoon

Gosh from the reporting of today's preliminary inquest it really looks like the senior coroner is pointing towards suicide doesn't it? At the very least stating in the strongest terms that there is no evidence whatsover of a tiktok challenge, or any other kind of challenge, and pointing to newly introduced evidence of messages indicating Archie's very low mood. Poor, poor lad. 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Tireesix

I reckon the police have been doing a lot behind the scenes.
We will hear about it all, when it all comes out in the wash.
Not to be weird but this says a lot;

But the coroner said her lawyer “makes it clear this is a mother’s fears rather than anything that has an evidential basis behind it”.

I don't know whether it's just me but after all that HD has said in the media etc, this statement comes across as a lawyer who isn't necessarily in union with their client. It feels at odds.

Reactions: 40

cee-bee

VIP Member
I honestly don’t believe Hollie understood the full extent of just how much forensic police could access if they checked archie’s phone.

Treesy19

VIP Member
I think she had a massive go at him and they had an almighty argument and he threatened to, and she called his bluff (since she knew he’d tried before). He did it, and she’s that ashamed she’ll never admit to the argument and goading him. Even to those close to her. So she’s a peddling this story of TikTok. It fits better than to explain that there was an almighty row. If it was such a surprise suicide then anyone would naturally want to campaign for better mental health services.

• Sad

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I was on these threads a lot before Archie was allowed to pass away and then kind of stepped away from the whole thing. Obviously seen it in the news the last couple of days and I just want to say how astounded I am that the army followers are still in massive denial. I understand that it’s horrible to think of a young person feeling that low and causing harm to themselves but how can they not see that their unwillingness to believe the evidence that has been put out there is an insult to this poor boy. Why not accept that he was suffering with his mental health and use that to try and do something for other preteens who may be struggling? Campaign for better support etc? Instead I see people on social media posts saying they still think it was an accident or still insisting it was an online challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
All children really want is a stable home and routine, doubly so with a child who has special needs. One can only imagine what it must have been like for the lad being surrounded by chaos and drama. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Tireesix

The best thing is; right now she is suspiciously MIA and unable to defend herself or make comment across SM platforms etc....

Kinda like the position she put poor Archie in when she was posting photos of his emaciated body in a nappy and with an MP for the Jubilee etc.

It has to be uncomfortable watching all this unfold and unable to have a voice. It's almost like karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Tireesix

HD keeps saying that Archie was only hanging for 3 mins as if this makes a massive difference.

She can't really know unless she timed it.

He obviously wasn't breathing when he was cut down obviously no need for CPR.

She's failing to take into consideration that he wouldn't have been getting efficient oxygen during CPR whilst waiting for ambulance.

He had a GCS of 3 when paramedics got to him.

He had a cardiac arrest at Southend.

So even if he had only been hanging for 3 minutes, his brain suffered without enough oxygen for a period of time after that. She doesn't seem to understand that it wasn't just the hanging episode that caused the trauma, it was trauma, after trauma after trauma (although he was pretty much gone by the time paramedics got to him).

And reading that back to myself, maybe I need to re-evaluate. Imagine finding your child hanging, trying to perform CPR only to discover you don't really know how and you can't save him.

And that's what you're trying to cover up, the fact that no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't bring him back because you didn't know how.

• Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
How is she going to explain that one away to AA? The coroner is lying? They are as bad as the NHS?

She needs to accept the fact that her son was very troubled and try to move on with her life without slandering others.

I've just been watching a documentary about a woman who campaigned for a change in the law after her teenage daughter was murdered by a stalking boyfriend. The campaign was to make the length of the sentence fit the crime (he'd pleaded guilty to murder and was sentenced to 'life', which equalled only 12 years because he was only 17 at the time of the murder - therefore he couldn't receive the same sentence as an adult, and could still be eligible for parole as soon as he'd served half of of this 'life' sentence.
The girl's mother, Carole Gould, put forward a cogent and coherent case for appropriate sentencing, as to why there should be a sliding scale of custody (at the time, a 17 year old was treated the same as a 10 year old as regards the length of a murder sentence) and she put her reasoning clearly and calmly, without histrionics. The result was "Ellie's Law", and is an example of how changes in the law come about sensibly when the right people have the right motives.

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
I feel like the next thread should be called the Hollie Dance/Lisa Pittaway thread. It’s definitely not about Archie anymore (RIP) as far as she’s concerned, not that I’m sure it ever was. Definitely the Hollie show, her looking for ‘vindication’ she’ll never get from anyone with half a brain and her ‘fans’ fuelling her fantasies with their stupidity.

I hope to God the inquest spells it out clearly that it was suicide so AA cannot dispute or misinterpret it. I suspect though without evidence of clear intention to kill hinself, there’s always doubt that it was a cry for help or he didn’t understand the finality of it.

• Sad
Yep.
And that's EXACTLY what's going on here.
It really is repugnant! We lost a family member to cancer aged just 3 years old. The CLIC Sargeant charity were absolutely amazing. They gave the parents a cheque to cover 6 months mortgage payments &also all petrol costs incurred. This meant so much to the Mum & Dad that they didnt have to worry about losing their home on top of what they had to deal with.

• Heart

InkHeart

Chatty Member
So glad someone is finally cutting through this bullshit: soon people will know that poor Archie hanged himself. And I hope there are consequences for the mother.

Reactions: 32

Weeder

Chatty Member
Turning a dead kid into a zombie pumpkin, complete with black, hollow eyes is really disturbing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

stevenseagull

VIP Member
No one should ever bury their child. They all may be a bunch of absolute cretins but I still can’t imagine the pain of today.

• Sad
Reactions: 31