The Archers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw Kirsty and Tom with their baby. Actually made me cry.

Has Amy got her eye on Chris? There is something a bit funny about her anyway.

ETA just heard the end. I reckon Amy is going to be creepy and manipulative with Chris and Alice.
It does sound like Amy is going to muscle in on Chris.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think that Alice is on to Chris and Amy and what May come of it?
Could that be why she was so keen to set Amy up with Rex?

Reactions: 1
So Chris and Amy got it on very quickly.
Amy bores me, she bored the pants of Chris too😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Amy’s voice is so monotonous and I hate all of her terms of endearment to Alice sounds very false. Makes me cringe

Reactions: 1
Amy’s voice is so monotonous and I hate all of her terms of endearment to Alice sounds very false. Makes me cringe
Yes - all the 'ah sweetheart' 'oh darling' sounded so false. Now even weirder knowing she probably fancied Chris all along :sick:

Fallon, of course it had to be judgy Fallon!

Which made me think aside from a couple of women characters, the rest of the ladies are whiny and moody or lacking sense of humour.
Was it always this way or is it the slippy scriptwriters in the last couple of years or me paying more attention and being more critical since covid?

I missed over a week of episodes and tuned into the omnibus today, Jazzer christening a boat?? 😁
Find it hard to keep up with it at times.

• Haha
Harrison is desperate to be baptised.
Things seem to be pointing towards Alice having a meltdown and alcohol again?

Fallon STFU!
Jazzer with fake voice/accent was creepy!