The Archers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruth 'poo on the brain! 🤣
Ruari - is Juliana pimp or client?🤨
Or is Ruari the mysterious Easter bunny??
And the ridiculous Pat & Tony secretly eating cakes or sweet foods. I see an episode of Tom admonishing them at their pudding betrayal, I can hear his and Natasha's disappointment
I really can see Tom having a meltdown over Pat and Tony having the odd cake or bit of chocolate.
He’s such a petulant whiny git.
He’ll be accusing them of the greatest betrayal since the crucifixion, meanwhile I imagine Natasha the actual person with the diabetes will be quite unbothered about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The end of GreyGables??? o_O
There's skullduggery afoot.
If it is closed for 12 months then it will impact a lot further than the staff. All the local food suppliers eg Roof and David's Hasset Hills lamb and the Herefords, Josh's eggs, Rex's pigs, Helen's horrid cheese - all seem to have Grey Gables as one of their main buyers.

Reactions: 4
If it is closed for 12 months then it will impact a lot further than the staff. All the local food suppliers eg Roof and David's Hasset Hills lamb and the Herefords, Josh's eggs, Rex's pigs, Helen's horrid cheese - all seem to have Grey Gables as one of their main buyers.
Yeah, for sure.
How can it take a whole year to renovate the place?
A bribe of 3 months extra wages on top has been offered to staff to stop them going to a Tribunal :unsure:
Shah must be awash with cash

Quite odd timing to close your lovely fancy hotel for renovations as we head into high holiday and wedding season!

Reactions: 4
Quite odd timing to close your lovely fancy hotel for renovations as we head into high holiday and wedding season!
Yes good point. Just after a pandemic when hotels were closed for the guts of at least a year too. They must have numerous wedding bookings for this year on catch up?
On another note I love Jazzer and Tracey. They are just so good together.

Reactions: 2
Yes good point. Just after a pandemic when hotels were closed for the guts of at least a year too. They must have numerous wedding bookings for this year on catch up?
On another note I love Jazzer and Tracey. They are just so good together.
Jazzer & Tracy make it worth listening to these days tbh.
We need Blake back too.

I thought she might get offered the job Cathy turned down but I guess not. Shame as she would have been good for it.
Yes, hopefully it'll turn out that way though, after a while.
Oliver described Tracey as "his protege" 😁
I hope some of the other characters like Blake, Chelsea, Moss and the wicked Hazel etc return to the show.

Reactions: 1
I hope Tracey can forgive Oliver. He handled the closure of Grey Gables badly, but he did originally give her a chance when others wouldn't. Has provided her with 3 years work which will look good on her CV.

I hope Tracey can forgive Oliver. He handled the closure of Grey Gables badly, but he did originally give her a chance when others wouldn't. Has provided her with 3 years work which will look good on her CV.
The written warning won’t look quite so good though.

Reactions: 1
Instead of racking up tele-sales, Jazzer is enjoying chatting and telling stories over the phone with potential customers.
Brilliant 😁

• Haha
This last week has been quite odd. That bit with Shula, Jim, Alistair and the kitchen rep. They do make things harder for themselves by elaborate lying. I would've thought pillar of the church Shula would disapprove of such things.
And then Lee and Ed getting so angry over a cake competition 😂 Lee seemed quite unpleasant tbh - hope Helen hasn't got another Rob on her hands.
Are Alistair and Stella being lined up to be a couple?