The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see a lot of potential in him with some expert guidance. A lot will depend on what his business plan is and whether it will float Sugar’s boat but I think even Sugar likes him.
yes you can tell AS likes him he always has this slight smile when talking to him. he’s probably the only one I wouldn’t mind winning, I literally hate all the others 😂

Reactions: 6
Yes i agree it was an odd decision but I wonder whether he just wanted to prove there was more to him than being good at selling.
Eh? The other team (the one he supposedly put himself in) was selling too, just selling items about a tenth of the value of the other team. That's why I find it difficult to believe.

Guys who are your absolute least favourites??
I cannot STAND

lottie, Riyonn and Lewis

and Marianne because she cannot pronounce lottie properly (do Americans really say Lot tee???)

Does anyone else think Pamela looks the spit of Tanya Branning from Eastenders 😂

Also I know it’s not her fault but Iasha’s voice does my head in.

Reactions: 3
I cannot STAND

lottie, Riyonn and Lewis

and Marianne because she cannot pronounce lottie properly (do Americans really say Lot tee???)

Does anyone else think Pamela looks the spit of Tanya Branning from Eastenders 😂

Least fav = Lottie Lottie Lottie......cannot stand her
Marianne is quickly becoming my least fav too - gobby yank. Iasha - same here, voice irritates the crap out of me.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the latest tweets between Lottie and Jemelin? I can safely say Lottie has some kind of narcissistic personality disorder. The way she speaks to people is vile. Full of self importance and pretension. I really hope she doesn’t become some minor z list celeb after this. I can’t be doing with seeing her face everywhere!

Reactions: 2
Iasha reminds me of a cross between the girl from Dinnerladies (she was in corrie too - played Sunita) and also Louise from 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps!.....i mean its funny for a comedy but she just sounds so thick (i know i know im sorry) but she clearly isn't - i actually done mind her!)
Me and my hubby cant stand Thomas (he reminds us of an estate agent type! lol) but i think old Alan likes his business idea so hes keeping him in!
There's still quite a few that haven't done much yet - like the girl with the eyebrows - so im not sure who i like, if anyone!
But Lottie is my most disliked! the girl has issues!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was shocked they didn’t know when WW2 was! Can’t stand Lottie, she’s very arrogant.

Reactions: 4
I'm no fan of Lottie and she comes across as arrogant but I don't think any of them give her a chance and automatically shut her down.

To be honest I haven't warmed to any of them, this year feels like they've gone for big brother type characters. Lottie is a hybrid of Nasty Nick and Nicky Graham..."who is she"

Reactions: 2
I'm no fan of Lottie and she comes across as arrogant but I don't think any of them give her a chance and automatically shut her down.
Knowing her in real life she is 100% more arrogant and condescending than she is shown. I think the reason people are so short with her on there is because they are living with her 24/7 whilst they are filming and she must be starting to completely get on their nerves away from the camera. What with the racism, the digs about knowing Lord Sugar as well as the homophobic comments she has made I’m sure living with her must have been hell!!

Reactions: 11
Knowing her in real life she is 100% more arrogant and condescending than she is shown. I think the reason people are so short with her on there is because they are living with her 24/7 whilst they are filming and she must be starting to completely get on their nerves away from the camera. What with the racism, the digs about knowing Lord Sugar as well as the homophobic comments she has made I’m sure living with her must have been hell!!
Very good point! Didn't think about that. Would love to be a fly on the wall in the house.

Reactions: 5
I cannot STAND

lottie, Riyonn and Lewis

Lottie I cannot stand! But I love the snide comments she makes 😂.
Yes about Pamela!! I said that from the beginning. Also, Pamela’s brand currently sells in Primark and Boots so I don’t see why she’d need help? I found out yesterday she was on Ireland’s Dragons Den.

Reactions: 1
Lottie is a wannabe posh bleep-ry woman, who permanently looks like she has a spiked broom up her backside.

What she doesn't realise is that by being a horrible stuck up cow all the time, she couldn't be further from being the person she projects herself to be.

Karma will bite her in her snobby little arse.

Reactions: 6
I’m enjoying this year as I usually do. The apprentices are as usual up themselves and don’t seem very knowledgeable. Couldn’t get over not knowing about the start of WW2!

Reactions: 4
So shocked reading these comments as I absolutely LOVE Lottie! I think she holds herself well and no one will walk over the top of her. I wish I'd been a bit more like her in my younger years.

I really cannot stand Thomas. I find him very aggressive and over bearing. It's obvious hes going to win already as Lord Sugar clearly loves the wheeler dealer type.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.