The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a long term fan of the apprentice; every year delighted it's back on. But this year it is hard to see the strategic minds or negotiation abilities. Actually, it's been getting more and more like this every year, hasn't it?
Lottie is incredibly infuriating. But that girl who left last night was so ineffectual, she needed to go.

Reactions: 4
I canโ€™t unsee it now....

I'm a long term fan of the apprentice; every year delighted it's back on. But this year it is hard to see the strategic minds or negotiation abilities. Actually, it's been getting more and more like this every year, hasn't it?
Lottie is incredibly infuriating. But that girl who left last night was so ineffectual, she needed to go.
Itโ€™s a mess....

Reactions: 2
Slept with??? I thought that was against the rules. It always used to be
Well just because itโ€™s against the rules and there are handlers in the house to try and prevent this, doesnโ€™t mean it doesnโ€™t happen. Michelle Dewberry and Syed Ahmed in about series 2/3 had a fling, I think started while in the House, she even ended up pregnant, but sadly miscarried and their relationship ended a while after.

Just because there are rules, doesnโ€™t meant they all get stuck to. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Well just because itโ€™s against the rules and there are handlers in the house to try and prevent this, doesnโ€™t mean it doesnโ€™t happen. Michelle Dewberry and Syed Ahmed in about series 2/3 had a fling, I think started while in the House, she even ended up pregnant, but sadly miscarried and their relationship ended a while after.

Just because there are rules, doesnโ€™t meant they all get stuck to. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah I get that, michaela and Harrison have a kid together now. I just remember it being quite a strict rule in the early days.
God knows why Lottie wants to air that on twitter though anyway

Reactions: 1
Lottie said in the bike challenge her partner owned a bike company?? So she wasnโ€™t single during filming it seems. Wonder when this all went on with Lewis ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Ryan-Mark is hilarious. He's comedy gold ๐Ÿ˜‚

Can't stand Lottie, but can see her going far in the competition.

I think the right people have gone so far. All of which were useless.

I quite like Thomas too. Very passionate, but sometimes probably a little too much.

Iโ€™ve watched TA for years and itโ€™s just slowly declining into absolute trash. I remember when they used to have really talented, forward thinking applicants who made hundreds of thousands on the tasks. Itโ€™s just sliding into trash now.

Reactions: 8
Iโ€™ve watched TA for years and itโ€™s just slowly declining into absolute trash. I remember when they used to have really talented, forward thinking applicants who made hundreds of thousands on the tasks. Itโ€™s just sliding into trash now.
yes this. There used to be actual business-minded candidates. Ruth Badger. Even Raphe (was that his name?) seems like a dazzling entrepreneur now, in retrospect, LOL!

Yep... turned into trashy reality TV. Itโ€™s a shame, but I think it has run its course.

I can't abide Lottie!!! She's a jumped up, condescending arrogant little tit.
I like Thomas to be honest!
And Lottie wasn't listening to him at all and kept talking over him and shooting him down. She's so rude.

Reactions: 7
Apparently the Lottie/Lewis thing happened during the next task in Finland so will be interesting to watch if there is any hint of it on Wednesday!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently the Lottie/Lewis thing happened during the next task in Finland so will be interesting to watch if there is any hint of it on Wednesday!
Ooo interesting !! Nobody seems to like her at all these past few weeks so I'm surprised it's happened in sun a late task I thought it would of been at the start before anyone got to know her lol she's so annoying she should of def went in a double firing this week!!

Ooo interesting !! Nobody seems to like her at all these past few weeks so I'm surprised it's happened in sun a late task I thought it would of been at the start before anyone got to know her lol she's so annoying she should of def went in a double firing this week!!
Lewis is a bit of a knob as well though and probably did it for bragging rights

either that or the edit is showing her in a really bad light.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.