The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never knew Katie was in the apprentice
Can’t believe Lottie is 19 she really hasn’t aged well

Reactions: 4
Thomas does my head in. He needs to shut up. If he was the last person on Earth selling 'pillars', I would sleep on a rock instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thomas does my head in. He needs to shut up. If he was the last person on Earth selling 'pillars', I would sleep on a rock instead.
I hear his voice and get peggy Mitchell in my head shouting "Ger out my pub". He seems a chancer and stereotypical market scammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's dodgy. Not sure I would have had him on the show.
Can you imagine the interview stage, Mike Soutar would have a field day!

"Are you an honest man Thomas?"
"What happened with the stolen goods? Did they accidentally fall into your hands?"

"Your "pillars" are they the real deal or some knock off's, you've acquired?"
"Can Lord sugar trust you? Are you going to be pilfering from him?"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine the interview stage, Mike Soutar would have a field day!

"Are you an honest man Thomas?"
"What happened with the stolen goods? Did they accidentally fall into your hands?"

"Your "pillars" are they the real deal or some knock off's, you've acquired?"
"Can Lord sugar trust you? Are you going to be pilfering from him?"
Or Claude!

Reactions: 2
Interview episode is hands down the best episode every year. Some of them write so much tit on their applications
its the episode we love to where they really make them sweat and see who wrote bs just to get onto the show and who will fail but linda is scary id not want to face her id be a wreck before and after

Reactions: 1
I’m disappointed in the lack of male talent. Lewis is the only half decent boy in the show this year.

Reactions: 2
'Sugar's Finger' is a sport in this household. You can accurately guess who is for the chop when you see where the 'candidates' are sitting and then see the 'your're fired' clip; gives the game away everytime

"Everything I touch turns to sold." Stuart Baggs, RIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lottie is so annoying and her business is a upper class club for upper class women to fawn over each other??

Is this a business or just every bored upper rich womens life?

Reactions: 3
i don’t know how to upload videos but my favourite moment was in the interviews and Claude praises Solomon that his CV gave him pleasure then tore into him about his proposal saying it’s a bloody disgrace then told him to leave. Then the poor lad went the wrong way [emoji23]
CLAUDE: Please leave...... that's not the way out [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.