The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t know how to upload videos but my favourite moment was in the interviews and Claude praises Solomon that his CV gave him pleasure then tore into him about his proposal saying it’s a bloody disgrace then told him to leave. Then the poor lad went the wrong way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another iconic candidate I’ve just remembered, Phil Taylor and his legendary Pantsman!

I too forgot about him- HOW? He was quality to watch, even if he was irritating. I loved his passion for pants, theres no other like him

Reactions: 4
Ooh who do you think is the candidate telling people they are in the final? Part of me thinks it’s just to boost the anticipation...I know, I know, hitting VIP status on Tattle (not a stealth brag)... I’m at the point where I think my children throwing a tantrum is an engagement boosting exercise! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm not sure how to describe this 1st episode.

Lottie annoyed me with her constant butting in, very full of herself. Arguing in front of people was awful.
Thomas appeared very abrupt, pushy sales and loud.
Ryan-Mark he reminded me of someone but I can't think who.
Scarlet dropping the price to 600! Crazy.
The wine cellar was comical.
In the boardroom I love how they all throw each other under the bus. Excellent team players 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I always assumed they used actors for this show but I knew one of these people in real life and can 100% guarantee that this is their actual vile personality unfortunately 😲 now feel vindicated that the rest of the country are seeing the same thing!

Reactions: 3
Well I always assumed they used actors for this show but I knew one of these people in real life and can 100% guarantee that this is their actual vile personality unfortunately 😲 now feel vindicated that the rest of the country are seeing the same thing!
Who?!
My guess is Lottie 😬

Her attitude reminded me of jumped up, snobby girls I've had the pleasure of working with. Know everything, can't be told anything, set up situations especially to make themselves look like the perfect one.

Her attitude reminded me of jumped up, snobby girls I've had the pleasure of working with. Know everything, can't be told anything, set up situations especially to make themselves look like the perfect one.
And have so much money and privilege that they will never fall on their arse or be grateful for where they are!

i don’t know how to upload videos but my favourite moment was in the interviews and Claude praises Solomon that his CV gave him pleasure then tore into him about his proposal saying it’s a bloody disgrace then told him to leave. Then the poor lad went the wrong way 😂
He went to walk into a cupboard 😂😂😂

What about the reverse teradactal or whatever it was called 😂😂😂

• Haha
I love this program, I love to hate some of the candidates
Thomas reminded me of Swiss Tony from fast show ......I’d never have had him selling pillows, cut and shut cars yes 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I know of Lottie, what she hasn't been telling everyone is she is a sugar baby and proud of it! Used to tell lots of people in a group chat how she loved it. Also stole her business plan from someone else in the group chat

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I hate them all😂😂 their petty arguments at the end passing blame etc. Couldn’t be arsed with it

Oooh love the apprentice. Man Lottie is absoloutly awful! Haha everything I love about an apprentice candidate 😂 also it amuses me that Lottie is an anagram of toilet 🤣🚽

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oooh love the apprentice. Man Lottie is absoloutly awful! Haha everything I love about an apprentice candidate 😂 also it amuses me that Lottie is an anagram of toilet 🤣🚽
I had never thought about that when I named my daughter 😂. I'll now refer to her as bog or lavatory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read today that Lottie has been getting death threats from trolls. That must be horrible to read.
Do also think if she has been bragging about being a sugar baby in online forums then maybe she is the candidate bragging about making the final...I hope not! If Lottie, gets to the final...I might as well lose the baby weight and writhe around on my car, clearly no business acumen required just insta followers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.