The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lottie is so annoying and her business is a upper class club for upper class women to fawn over each other??

Is this a business or just every bored upper rich womens life?
She stole the business idea from a group set up by friends of mine called the country girls uk. It was never designed as an upper class club more women interested in the outdoors and countryside life so people in farming etc. Needless to say she stole it and has been kicked out of the group and a lot of ladies are fuming at her

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She stole the business idea from a group set up by friends of mine called the country girls uk. It was never designed as an upper class club more women interested in the outdoors and countryside life so people in farming etc. Needless to say she stole it and has been kicked out of the group and a lot of ladies are fuming at her
And I ooh...

Reactions: 3
What do you think of Thomas? I'm still not over how aggressive he was being with that woman in the shop in the first task. Can't believe that didn't come up in the boardroom.

Reactions: 2
All they do is throw each other under the bus. No one ever comes across well it’s all so unbelievable that a billionaire businessman would ever want to employ any of these twats it’s just pure reality tv now there’s not actually any substance to it. Lottie is a great example of casting purely for views she’s the villain that you hate. I kind of wish they would just have normal nice intelligent genuine people on it rather than making it so ridiculous and over the top.

Reactions: 7
Ryan is unbelievably annoying he’s so awkward. That dumb viral video was pathetic.

Reactions: 3
Where do they find these people?! They seem to be looking for “personalities” rather than people who are actually interested in business.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow lottie on Instagram? One minute she’s posting a fancy (home cooked yet still pricey looking) lamb dinner, then making lunches as she’s “saving for a mortgage and lunches are a huge financial drain” and then the next she’s out for dinner and huge martini.

I’d love to know more about her background, how is she only a year out of 6th form? And a librarian? It just seems so strange.

Reactions: 6
She isn’t a librarian you have to have at least a degree or a postgraduate/ masters degree to be qualified as a librarian. She has neither. She worked in a school library.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ryan is so annoying. My mum cringes every time she sees him or hears him speak!
I can't help but wonder whether his accent is put on?!

Reactions: 2
Ryan is so annoying. My mum cringes every time she sees him or hears him speak!
I can't help but wonder whether his accent is put on?!
I actually find him weirdly endearing. He’s so unlike anyone else there! When he speaks it’s like he’s in his own little world I kinda find weirdly fascinating 😂

Reactions: 6
What do you think of Thomas? I'm still not over how aggressive he was being with that woman in the shop in the first task. Can't believe that didn't come up in the boardroom.
Cannot stand him, proper Essex wheeler and dealer that I can imagine on a market stall and not much else - hes way too brash and in your face and listens to nothing anyone else says even Alan Sugar

Reactions: 1
Cannot stand him, proper Essex wheeler and dealer that I can imagine on a market stall and not much else - hes way too brash and in your face and listens to nothing anyone else says even Alan Sugar
I really like him, he’s the stand out candidate for me this year. He’s a rough diamond but full of charm. I don’t think he comes across as arrogant as some wheeler dealers can. He totally accepted his loss this week and I think was full of admiration for the record breaking numbers the other team achieved. He’s a salesman and should have put himself in the selling team end of.

Reactions: 10
There are times where it's bloody obvious that the programme is completely contrived. No way in real life would Thomas not have put himself in the big ticket sales team.
Yes i agree it was an odd decision but I wonder whether he just wanted to prove there was more to him than being good at selling.

Reactions: 1
I really like him, he’s the stand out candidate for me this year. He’s a rough diamond but full of charm. I don’t think he comes across as arrogant as some wheeler dealers can. He totally accepted his loss this week and I think was full of admiration for the record breaking numbers the other team achieved. He’s a salesman and should have put himself in the selling team end of.
I started out really disliking him but actually I agree with you now. Of all the contestants he puts in the most effort and regardless of what the task is he does at least have enthusiasm which a lot of them lack. I didn’t like how pushy he was with the shop owner in the safari task but since then he’s become a lot more likeable. He seems to get on well with clients and isn’t so robotic as some of the others. He has a laugh with potential customers which works. The others are all so fake and dull.

Reactions: 5
I started out really disliking him but actually I agree with you now. Of all the contestants he puts in the most effort and regardless of what the task is he does at least have enthusiasm which a lot of them lack. I didn’t like how pushy he was with the shop owner in the safari task but since then he’s become a lot more likeable. He seems to get on well with clients and isn’t so robotic as some of the others. He has a laugh with potential customers which works. The others are all so fake and dull.
I can see a lot of potential in him with some expert guidance. A lot will depend on what his business plan is and whether it will float Sugar’s boat but I think even Sugar likes him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.