The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also like her vlogs and presence online, just super scared she becomes like the others
I looked up Brittany Bathgate from this thread, but maaaaan, she’s too laid back for me! It takes an age to get her words out and it really stresses me out 😂😂. Get to the point lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I looked up Brittany Bathgate from this thread, but maaaaan, she’s too laid back for me! It takes an age to get her words out and it really stresses me out 😂😂. Get to the point lady!
haha aww i think she's the best blogger around for me tbh, not super selly / spon, encourages you to buy quality clothes eg. a £12 arket t shirt which she ALWAYS wears, i appreciate that

• Heart
Reactions: 2
haha aww i think she's the best blogger around for me tbh, not super selly / spon, encourages you to buy quality clothes eg. a £12 arket t shirt which she ALWAYS wears, i appreciate that
I agree, she the only one that has the mind and character in the right place! Consistent

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree, she the only one that has the mind and character in the right place! Consistent
Agree, she is the only one I see time to time and she still uses old school products combined with whatever she is promoting. Her atittude is the same as I remember, always positive on the camera and concentrated on the product she is promoting. Is ashame brands don't invite her anymore to trips. I remember brands like NARS and their trips were Anna, Amelia and Lily. Now makeup brands are full of those plastic full of botox bloggers that never even wear their makeup.

I watch her videos here and there and she always put me on the mood to be productive. Dont know why. I admit sometimes her videos are a bit plain and boring, but sometimes I rather have a dose of that to remind myself there is still real people in the YouTube world.

• Heart
Agree, she is the only one I see time to time and she still uses old school products combined with whatever she is promoting. Her atittude is the same as I remember, always positive on the camera and concentrated on the product she is promoting. Is ashame brands don't invite her anymore to trips. I remember brands like NARS and their trips were Anna, Amelia and Lily. Now makeup brands are full of those plastic full of botox bloggers that never even wear their makeup.

I watch her videos here and there and she always put me on the mood to be productive. Dont know why. I admit sometimes her videos are a bit plain and boring, but sometimes I rather have a dose of that to remind myself there is still real people in the YouTube world.
Couldn't agree more ☆

Reactions: 1
So bon appetite is gone, is now replaced by Pelaton <of course, the thing that she obsessed and will not stop talking for the next 3months>

Reactions: 9
When she has to give that rented bike back, she’ll get a peloton. So predictable

Reactions: 4
You think they get given these bikes to try out? Fleur has one - obviously she can afford it, but it's definitely showing up in more influensters places now.

You think they get given these bikes to try out? Fleur has one - obviously she can afford it, but it's definitely showing up in more influensters places now.
I have definitely seen US influencers gifted them, and others seemed to get it and then share a lot of affiliate links. I guess it’s an expensive enough item you don’t need that many sales from links to pay it off?
Where’s she putting it in their home? I can quite visualise where there would be space?

Reactions: 2
Fleur definitely bought hers. Well Mike did. She didn't want one and told him no for ages then he got one and she got onboard with the idea. Anna won't buy one.

All the exercise she does, and she’s still got a stupid fat round head.
Okay we are all here to discuss these people but that is just mean and uncalled for? We all have different shapes and different shaped heads? It's not an exercise matter and even if it was, at least she is trying to keep fit..

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Fleur definitely bought hers. Well Mike did. She didn't want one and told him no for ages then he got one and she got onboard with the idea. Anna won't buy one.
actually I think Anna will get one, if anything...she is so basic that she will go for the most exp and most well known products, because to her price= quality

Okay we are all here to discuss these people but that is just mean and uncalled for? We all have different shapes and different shaped heads? It's not an exercise matter and even if it was, at least she is trying to keep fit..
agreed! totally uncalled for

Reactions: 13
She didn't really address Bon Appetit, Reformation and Topshop. Companies she supports and works with who are racist/sexist.

Reactions: 9
She didn't really address Bon Appetit, Reformation and Topshop. Companies she supports and works with who are racist/sexist.
And she clearly hasn’t looked properly into milk make up either, or she’d know there’s been racist incidents too

Haven’t watched her new video as I’m not interested in her carefully curated life and what updates she has. I’m very interested in her actually eDuCaTiNg HeRsElF and learning to call out these companies publicly though!! What a surprise, not wanting to bite the hand that feeds her but happy to repost quotes such as “it’s not enough to be non-racist, we have to be actively non-racist and call out others”. Another bullshit facade.

In the end of the day she is just as hypocrite as anyone else in the industry. She needs the pay check guys, she cannot publicly criticize those companies/brands.

I watched her latest video and saw Lily’s Instagram story. Neither of them have addressed how privileged they are to be able to stop using their Chanel bronzers and foundations and buy 3/4 Fenty ones and other bits of makeup because the shades are more inclusive. They shouldn’t be giving airtime to non inclusive brands but A) we’ve been aware of this issue for years and they still chose to support white only brands and B) not very many of us can choose to just bin our makeup and buy loads of new high end products

Reactions: 8
“None of that round here” (not using Chanel bronzer)
But.. your main partnership is with topshop *shrugs* at least be consistent you imbecile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.