The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest video where she makes 3 Bon appetit recipes in one day and wears their sweatshirt. She is such an unoriginal beg it’s actually quite embarrassing 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m not going to lie I wish I had the money for my asthetic to be #westelmbasic I have a desk from there that cost me a small fortune 😂

So, I usually love her understated looks, but the linen shirt?’it looks like it’s been in a dark wash and the jeans/ vest underneath combo do nothing for her. I feel like she’s veered off track
is it me or is EVERY blogger been gifted arket stuff? what's that about!

Reactions: 3
At the end of the day, it’s all H&M. So anytime she mentions buying second hand, vintage, or from
a sustainable brand, it’s complete piss.
And it’s almost impossible to return anything (before all this happened, I mean). I had to go to a Tesco Express out on an industrial estate somewhere, ring a bell, go round the back, etc. etc. duck off. I can’t be bothered to attempt that again.

Reactions: 2
The influencers buying west elm reminds me of Phoebe from Friends outrage that everything from Pottery Barn looks the same, and therefore everyone’s houses look the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find Anna's content really calming to watch. In a world of very vapid vloggers I do feel she has good values, encourages reading interesting books and cooking from scratch, discourages fast fashion. I think people who dislike her are the ones who find her too unrelatable. And those who just can't see past her brows (I must admit I'm kind of also in this camp:sick:)

On more thing, LOVE her openness about being hairy and being sweaty. Other women and girls can relate, I love it! Me too hun, me too

Reactions: 11
She’s so nice harmless bless her, part of me would love her to be more real but that doesn’t have to be moany a la pebbles shot from the st Emma hill, it could just be a bit more banter jokey sarcasm etc, but maybe being more real, makes you potentially more contentious

Reactions: 3
I find Anna's content really calming to watch. In a world of very vapid vloggers I do feel she has good values, encourages reading interesting books and cooking from scratch, discourages fast fashion. I think people who dislike her are the ones who find her too unrelatable. And those who just can't see past her brows (I must admit I'm kind of also in this camp:sick:)

On more thing, LOVE her openness about being hairy and being sweaty. Other women and girls can relate, I love it! Me too hun, me too
Have you heard of brittany bathgate? oh my goodness her vlogs have been a saviour! so calming and soothing with zero pretentiouness, highly recommended if you haven't heard of her!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have you heard of brittany bathgate? oh my goodness her vlogs have been a saviour! so calming and soothing with zero pretentiouness, highly recommended if you haven't heard of her!
Didn’t she try to create a go fund me to get her audience to contribute towards the cost of her house. Or something like that....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anna even leave the post regarding racism and the unjust killing of black people up for 24 hours ? I found the effort to be quite lazy tbh. And also I find it very weird how fleeting her obsessions are -makes me think that it’s a bit insincere. And part of the reason people prefer her to Lily is because she’s very smart and calculated with the things she shows us and tells us. She is very filtered.

Did anna even leave the post regarding racism and the unjust killing of black people up for 24 hours ? I found the effort to be quite lazy tbh. And also I find it very weird how fleeting her obsessions are -makes me think that it’s a bit insincere. And part of the reason people prefer her to Lily is because she’s very smart and calculated with the things she shows us and tells us. She is very filtered.
I didn’t see this. Just Lily’s half-hearted damage control after she made some pretty insensitive comments about the running routes by her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.