The Anna Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy moly, Marks face needs facial hair.

I would make him put on a fake beard, this messes with my mind the same way if my father (heaven forbid) would have shaved off his mustache. Thats one of my nightmares and fears in life, I am already traumatized by seeing a neighbor that I have known my whole life, with our his mustache.

Anna seems to be a bit bored on Insta :oops:

Holy moly, Marks face needs facial hair.

I would make him put on a fake beard, this messes with my mind the same way if my father (heaven forbid) would have shaved off his mustache. Thats one of my nightmares and fears in life, I am already traumatized by seeing a neighbor that I have known my whole life, with our his mustache.

Anna seems to be a bit bored on Insta :oops:
Is there a picture of him without a beard somewhere?

Its in her Day in a life making with Mark around 3:41

I have seen this thumbnail on my feed for almost a week, but have not had the courage to look at the distastes until now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Its in her Day in a life making with Mark around 3:41

I have seen this thumbnail on my feed for almost a week, but have not had the courage to look at the distastes until now.
His nude waxy childlike face gives me the creeps

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm not their biggest fans but I feel a bit sorry for Mark - he can't help the way he looks and I think he looks pretty normal.

Reactions: 12
I'm not their biggest fans but I feel a bit sorry for Mark - he can't help the way he looks and I think he looks pretty normal.
Me too. He looks way different without his beard but he's not a bad looking guy.

The way he looks at her in that little snippet. I realise you can’t tell anything from social media but he’s looking at her so adoringly. They seem genuinely very in love.

Reactions: 9
Thats true, hes not bad looking at all, he looks a lot younger. I am just used to see him with facial hair that my brain goes "hmmmm somethings missing". From a thread on reddit, lot of redditors, as children have reacted quite badly when their fathers shaved, some even refusing to interact with their fathers for days. A fear of the unknown.

I would still consider sending my father to health check up if he ever shaves his mustache, hes had that since hes been in his 20 or something (hes almost 80 now) and it would be like saving off one of his body parts. Hes face suits facial hair better than clean shaven.

Anna seems a nice girl, but OMG, her content is sooo repetitive. She has no creativity. She lives in this bubble that is really scary for someone her age.

Reactions: 7
Agree with you there.
With ad revenue reduced with 60%, brands halting sponsorships, people loosing income, her luxe niche might become her downfall especially now that she's the only making money. She's quite sneaky with the ads, as a lot of influencers but I am not sure how long she can handle the pressure. I think Anna must be under a lot of pressure to "sell" items to get in enough income, I hope she and Mark have saved up money incase something happens. Off all people, I think they might be one of the more sensible with their money (pretty much most off her luxe stuff, except her handbags, are gifted/sponsored).

Reactions: 4
Precisely. Investment / statement pieces that she’s obsessed by are bought (by normal people) with bonuses. Not gonna be happening

I have watched Anna for years - probably just as she was really gaining traction - and to be honest I still really like her. I’ve never watched fashion content because that’s just not my thing and have always skipped those videos. However, I think she’s lost direction. Her content is stale and she’s definitely not sure where to go next so keeps pushing out the same old stuff.

I do love her food content, but her desire to be Molly Baz (or at least her bestie) is draining. And she doesn’t do it for the love of cooking - it’s all sponsorship. I sometimes wonder when she last paid for her own weekly food shop.

But overall I’m really struggling to watch a lot of youtubers who shout about sustainability and yet still buy ridiculous amounts of stuff they don’t need, accept endless shades of foundation from PR etc. Anna needs to cut the spending, learn what a capsule wardrobe actually is, and maybe do some research in which brands are ethical and sustainable. The majority of wardrobe and beauty collection contents will not be either of these things.

Reactions: 17
Lockdown has really shown that a lot of media professionals are not actually creative at all. Anna is one of them. She is incredibly dull. Baking, skincare, wardrobe, organisation on repeat. Nothing new or inspiring. No initiative. No fun. She isn't even real life - we never see her moan (everyone moans at times), no mess, no clutter. Even though she said she didn't want to talk about corona, her not mentioning anything about it is bizarre. It's like in her bubble it isn't happening. I can't relate to her at all anymore.

Reactions: 8
Oh my actual god. That light mask is FOUR HUNDRED AND THIRTY POUNDS. And she starts her half assed explanation of what it does with a very unsure ‘I *think* the red light...’
She literally has no clue. If I was spending forty quid on a piece of tech I’d want to know every scrap of info about it, never mind ten times that money.
She reckons she spent her own money on it. I reckon there’s a big loophole somewhere there. Maybe she spent her money and claims it back, or there’s backhanded gift somewhere. No one it that non committal And vague over something so expensive.
I like Anna but jeez, you’re losing it love.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Don’t understand why she’d willingly spend shy of £500 on some tech mask and not get her wonky chin sorted... priorities?

• Haha
It’s a business sundry technically, isn’t it? She can claim the money back.

Reactions: 1
Lockdown has really shown that a lot of media professionals are not actually creative at all. Anna is one of them. She is incredibly dull. Baking, skincare, wardrobe, organisation on repeat. Nothing new or inspiring. No initiative. No fun. She isn't even real life - we never see her moan (everyone moans at times), no mess, no clutter. Even though she said she didn't want to talk about corona, her not mentioning anything about it is bizarre. It's like in her bubble it isn't happening. I can't relate to her at all anymore.
So so bland, i can't believe she has nearly half a million followers, it's baffling that we're sold this 'curated' life
Also the clothes she wears are pretty basic cut / fit considering they are usually so expensive!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.