The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got ONE MINUTE in to Anna's latest vlog before I had to turn it off when she referred to her pregnancy announcement as a 'weird announcing moment.' bleeping hell. Seriously can't watch her anymore!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
As a former horse girl, this is what this kind of leggings always remind me of....
Web 1920 – 1.png

(not that Anna looks like horse obvs)

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I see she’s begging for a stroller this morning...what’s the bet that will be #gifted to her very soon!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Horse teeth is definitely Lily though

View attachment 547786
I might be wrong but I think Lily actually had to buy her Babyzen Yoyo herself (after being gifted two other perfectly good prams!) - I would laugh if Anna managed to get herself one for free when Lily didn't. Equally I kind of hope Anna has to actually pay for something herself...!

Reactions: 24
I might be wrong but I think Lily actually had to buy her Babyzen Yoyo herself (after being gifted two other perfectly good prams!) - I would laugh if Anna managed to get herself one for free when Lily didn't. Equally I kind of hope Anna has to actually pay for something herself...!
Ya, she went to holiday with her sister and did a comparison

These are the things she was given free

1619513607581.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The thing is...the brand is on twitter, she could’ve DMed them. Also, they have a store locator on their website.
Blatant begging I am actually embarrassed on her behalf. I tried to reply saying she can find this info on the website but it seems to have been deleted now. Brand probs got in touch.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
The thing is...the brand is on twitter, she could’ve DMed them. Also, they have a store locator on their website.
Blatant begging I am actually embarrassed on her behalf. I tried to reply saying she can find this info on the website but it seems to have been deleted now. Brand probs got in touch.
a. I think people calling her out that she was begging
b. or another brand got in touch with her

This sweet little girl is showing her true colour

• Angry
Reactions: 36
She deleted the story already? Don't tell me she scored a freebie buggy in five minutes flat?! I really doubt she deleted the story due to 'an embarrassing moment' when she realised she was blatantly begging.

I really hope people start calling her out on this stuff. I think Anna gets away with a lot because of the nice girl act she's been putting on for a decade.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Lily def bought he Babyzen - she spent months begging for it (she got the bugaboo and silver cross gifted) but BZ didn't come through. The only influencer I've seen get a gifted BZ was 'thevitamind' project (who I really like) she has a much smaller following than Anna or Lily but her brand is on point.

Also just catching up with the chat around Anna having 'zero' income once the baby is born. She will be able to claim maternity allowance or have her company pay her maternity pay (I think). She earns enough to put money aside to save for those months so I have ZERO sympathy for her. There are plenty of women who are screwed over by maternity pay - Anna is not one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lily def bought he Babyzen - she spent months begging for it (she got the bugaboo and silver cross gifted) but BZ didn't come through. The only influencer I've seen get a gifted BZ was 'thevitamind' project (who I really like) she has a much smaller following than Anna or Lily but her brand is on point.

Also just catching up with the chat around Anna having 'zero' income once the baby is born. She will be able to claim maternity allowance or have her company pay her maternity pay (I think). She earns enough to put money aside to save for those months so I have ZERO sympathy for her. There are plenty of women who are screwed over by maternity pay - Anna is not one of them.
It is even funnier because babyzen have been gifting left right and centre recently so I bet that made lily fuming! Anna will def get sent one and Lily will be seeing red 😆

To be fair I think they can only claim maternity allowance if they go on leave and don't work, so no videos, no blog, no instagram posts for however long they claim maternity.

Reactions: 8
Def gonna be gifted a Joolz now - probably changed cos they do actually gift!

We have a Joolz but different type & it’s bloody expensive. I think ours would have been about £1200 with all the bells & whistles.

Reactions: 3
Def gonna be gifted a Joolz now - probably changed cos they do actually gift!

We have a Joolz but different type & it’s bloody expensive. I think ours would have been about £1200 with all the bells & whistles.
So the store is at Surrey, she can't quit saying she is busy and she did an impromptu trip from Shoreham to Surrey today

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Im all for natural materials for the baby I just hope there’s a splash of colour in there that’s not beige/brown the nursery is for the parents really, hope the space has a bit of personality in it

Reactions: 6
I didn't think she'd hit the mummy blogger stride this hard this fast, it's been like 99% pregnancy content since her "announcement moment" and I'm someone who quite likes pregnancy and baby content but even I'm bored already and the baby isn't even here yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“to make sure everything fitted” i cannot get over how actually stupid this idiot is, omg... ifjdjen like she thinks she’s so clever but she might be the one of the least intelligent and least emotionally mature people i have ever come across

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“to make sure everything fitted” i cannot get over how actually stupid this idiot is, omg... ifjdjen like she thinks she’s so clever but she might be the one of the least intelligent and least emotionally mature people i have ever come across
Is she driving a clown car? Is that why they’re worried about things fitting?

Also, I can just hear Mark in the delivery room micromanaging the doctor and nurses during the delivery.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.