The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As part of the TLDR I think it's important to remind you that not only was Mark naked, but Anna literally wanted to rip his clothes off whilst ovulating and then she cried after they'd had sex. This is all information she voluntarily gave us.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Anna mentions taking a chunk of time off after the baby is born - she says she will have zero income during this time. So not true. We know a simple swipe up can earn her a few grand.
Also, she currently has over 900 videos on her YouTube catalogue, all of which give her some AdSense money without her even lifting her finger. I know that is not her main source of income but saying that she will be earning zero during her mat leave is just not true. I'm sure that Mark will also be posting tons of baby gear on Instagram and her blog (all with affiliate links, of course) without them actually having to produce the content. I guess this is all pocket money to them but it's still much more than zero.

This is one of the biggest turn-offs with Anna, the constant white lies she tells to give an impression of being a regular 30-something like her viewers – while at the same time claiming to be honest and transparent. It's totally okay that she can drastically cut back on her work and still make decent wages. But the constant lying makes her look dishonest and only highlights the fact that she lives a totally different life than the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Excellently put, @Helmi.

Surely it’s also an insult to those young women who are self-employed, and who genuinely take the risk of a period of zero income when they give themselves leave after a baby.

Personally, I’m down for us keeping a running tally of the number of times she posts an affiliate link to Instagram whilst she is on maternity leave. And I’m not one to generally keep track of things like this, but I think she’s lowered the bar of behaviour herself with that comment on the podcast.

Zero income, sure Jan. Banking on the majority of her followers not understanding how affiliate links and AdSense work, more like.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Not to mention, someone posted her accounts from,ast year and she and Mark had paid themselves over £300k. I get they’ve just spent a lot of money on a house but that’s likely to be fairly typical of their wage for at least the past couple of years so whilst Anna’s income may ‘drop’ if she takes time off, they’re not exactly struggling. Or if they are then it’s quite hard to have sympathy for someone with that kind of income who on top of that, gets a lot of her ‘everyday’ needs (clothing, make-up, even food) sponsored too.

Reactions: 24
Mm-hmm, plus initial outlay for baby expenses. I mean, nobody believes that Mark and Ofmark will be buying a crib, nursery furniture or multiple prams, do they?

Reactions: 25
Whenever Anna is talking in front of the mirror, wanna be influncer Mark has to hijack the shoot. If you know your wife is working, just go hide somewhere until she is done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You know, I used to be a big fan of Anna - she seemed nice, relatable and I liked her style (Whistles-era). My husband and I also quite liked watching her travel vlogs for inspiration. But you know what, I think I'm fully out. I am sick to the back teeth of 'moment', 'over-sized', beige agogo, Mark, rust coloured eye-shadow, fake-relatability, constant giggling over nothing and now her pregnancy.
ETA: Oh and Hello Fresh, and those completely ridiculous, utterly nobbish, eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I've tried watching her latest video she just put up and I just can't....I used to enjoy her, thought she was boring but harmless, not too bad to keep on in the background. But I simply can't listen to her anymore, there is absolutely nothing there. Like, she has zero things of value to say or share. Sure, this can be said about 98% of YouTubers :-D but Anna has managed to not only create a beige wardrobe and house, she's the absolute definition of a vanilla persona. It DOES help her in a way, since she lies just as much as any other youtuber out there but she seems so harmless that people just accept what she says. I'm out though.

Reactions: 39
Imagine Anna on statutory maternity pay although I'm sure she knows nothing about it despite dedicating a podcast episode to it. I haven't heard her say zero income but any way you look at it's a lie as she has plenty in the bank even if she's not actively earning. She can also choose to do an ad that they could knock out in a hour or so and earn more for that than some make in a year.

Reactions: 23
Yet another video where she’s recycling the same stories and content we’ve already seen on Instagram or the podcast...yawn.

Reactions: 19
Let's keep a tally of how many times she lied to her audience as well. It's easy to forget, but would be very useful to keep it in her wiki.

Reactions: 24
Baled out of the latest snoozefest video at 8 minutes because the incessant giggling made me want to make earplugs from my eyelids. What’s so bleeping funny? Can’t she take anything seriously? Jesus another five months of this shite....

You know, I used to be a big fan of Anna - she seemed nice, relatable and I liked her style (Whistles-era). My husband and I also quite liked watching her travel vlogs for inspiration. But you know what, I think I'm fully out. I am sick to the back teeth of 'moment', 'over-sized', beige agogo, Mark, rust coloured eye-shadow, fake-relatability, constant giggling over nothing and now her pregnancy.
ETA: Oh and Hello Fresh, and those completely ridiculous, utterly nobbish, eyebrows.
Totally ageee. Doing a ‘job’ with Hello Fresh?? You’re bleeping cooking dinner for the two of you - for free - eating it and then saying something about it. That’s not a job!!

Reactions: 30
I really can't with Anna anymore, I totally respect the fact that no woman should be forced to announce they're pregnant before they are ready but jeez do we need to hear Anna go on and on about how well she managed to deceive her audience? It's as if she is so proud of it, and at the end of the day there's a difference between not mentioning something and actively lying to throw people off the scent. Get over yourself Anna! Also, the giggling, is this some kind of nervous tick she has developed? Between her video and podcast, it's just too much and off putting. For someone that didnt want her audience to know she was pregnant until she was 5 months along, she seems to be making up for lost time and dropping it in to every single sentence.

Reactions: 46
I reckon there’ll be a Mark takeover when she’s on mat leave. She’s slowly getting him more involved in her content. She may not do the work but he’ll certainly be working.

Reactions: 15
Casually mentioned not only her current camera but previously one so she could af link them both.

We see you Anna, you are not as smart as you think.

Reactions: 22
She said Tuesday 20th of April was almost 22 weeks, so that puts her due date somewhere around 31st of August

Pineapple and watermelon smoothie, how healthy :rolleyes: just because it's fruit doesn't make it automatically healthy. Sugar on top of sugar. Break it up with some greens, Anna, and then come back to us and tell how healthy that was. Saying quiche less healthy than that sugary smoothie, get a grip :rolleyes:

She said Tuesday 20th of April was almost 22 weeks, so that puts her due date somewhere around 31st of August
BTW puts conception at 9th of December so same day they moved in, I guess they christened the new house with a baby :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
God, she’s, like, annoying. *gigglegiggle* I had to switch off her vlog after repeatedly saying out loud how annoying it was. How many times have we heard about these stupid jeans now? Everything she says is a repetition, and then she phrases the same thing differently five times. “Like, the sun is good. We’re having a sun moment. Thank you sun, you’re looking so good. The sun is making my #ad so good. The sun is dealing us a good hand there. Like, it’s such a nice sun moment.” Gah!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Pineapple and watermelon smoothie, how healthy :rolleyes: just because it's fruit doesn't make it automatically healthy. Sugar on top of sugar. Break it up with some greens, Anna, and then come back to us and tell how healthy that was. Saying quiche less healthy than that sugary smoothie, get a grip :rolleyes:

BTW puts conception at 9th of December so same day they moved in, I guess they christened the new house with a baby :p
So the baby will be a VIRGO?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.