The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 568104

If a photographer took a photo of me like this, I would fire him. Anna looks drab, lifeless, and as big as a house. That sounds like a bitchy thing to say about a pregnant woman, but it's due to bad lighting, bad angles, and poor choice/understanding of lenses. There's taking a picture and shooting a portrait, and Mark clearly doesn't know the difference.
I dabble in professional wedding photography and the first cardinal rule; never photograph anyone from directly on. Second, never lean against a wall, you want some nice blur on the background, that’s what makes a good photo. This is a failure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I watched the vid cos I was bored. I ended up being more bored after wards.

I’ve never been pregnant before but is there really that much of a difference between 6/7/8/9 etc pregnant? I mean when she said ‘6 weeks is the time you normally feel sick’ and then going ‘7 weeks pregnant and I haven’t been sick’. And using the notepad to write down what’s in the app. More time and money than sense.

Please don’t let this be a thing until the bébe is born!

Reactions: 18
Mark Newton has to be one of the worst photographers ever to pick up a camera. I was getting my other half to take a picture of me today for a work bio thing & gave him loads of orders lol & even he could see which pictures were unflattering and changed the angle etc. How did she not go nuts and say wtf is this picture? Has her smugness and detachment from reality gone so far she thinks she looks good in that pic???

Reactions: 23
I’m sorry, but I can’t get over how cringe this photo is.
It puts me so off the product. And I cringe thinking about what led to this photo — what’s the point of it? Am I supposed to see that you have beautiful skin because of this product, but it does not evoke that feeling in me. In fact, it’s so cringe it’s distracting, especially with that open mouth situmoment.
It’s like she’s the one spying on the neighbors and got caught.
This photo is 100% copying Emma Horeau.
56003390-3A81-4376-8B33-40E1BBF323B8.jpeg

57125E37-F7A2-4DDE-AE9F-3D81AC23326A.jpeg

these two are from a while ago (early - mid 2020) but she still does similar shots in her reels / videos:
21CB84CB-3287-4364-B992-DA8B74EB6E1E.jpeg

ACF890C0-7CE2-4565-9810-C29F2E946213.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Mark Newton has to be one of the worst photographers ever to pick up a camera. I was getting my other half to take a picture of me today for a work bio thing & gave him loads of orders lol & even he could see which pictures were unflattering and changed the angle etc. How did she not go nuts and say wtf is this picture? Has her smugness and detachment from reality gone so far she thinks she looks good in that pic???
You're asking if a woman with Angry Bird brows can tell if she looks good or not...

If Mark was my photographer, I'd fire him. Then re-hire him so I could fire him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
You're asking if a woman with Angry Bird brows can tell if she looks good or not...

If Mark was my photographer, I'd fire him. Then re-hire him so I could fire him again.
Well she also thinks Mark looks like Ryan Gosling so I think it's safe to say her judgement is flawed.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I dabble in professional wedding photography and the first cardinal rule; never photograph anyone from directly on. Second, never lean against a wall, you want some nice blur on the background, that’s what makes a good photo. This is a failure.
I guess this is what you get for hiring an engineer as your photographer. He really seems to like the technical aspect of content creation (like the ultra zoom skincare video he did a while back) but when it comes to having an actual visual eye, he's clueless. But also, they don't seem to care one bit about him getting any better. He's been doing this full time for almost two years now and this is the best he can do? There are tons of tutorials online for portrait photography, some of them free of charge, where he could pick up some tricks to avoid monstrosities like this. But I guess he would rather spend his days watching birds, while her boss is too busy obsessing over every single pregnancy symptom to care.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I mean, I’m not an expert on photography and I don’t care much about it. For me, that has always been the difference between blogs/influencers and magazines. It doesn’t need to be super professional for me. I know those days are long gone, but I still don’t like if it all looks too much like an ad campaign. So if Mark is just there in place a of a self timer, that’s fine by me.

Not that it matters, I’ve noticed I’ve completely forgotten about Anna (&Lily), it’s not even a conscious decision, but I’ve not seen anything of them in a while, here, or on Tattle. Life is becoming normal again!

Reactions: 3
You literally just replied to someone who experienced miscarriage and said people are too touchy. So you recognise that karma comment from Anna was extremely crappy, but don't see why this comment is crappy too? Anna was talking about worrying about having a miscarriage that's why she could have said something.
Thank you xx

And exactly, Anna brought it up. If she hadn't mentioned it at all then OK. But she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean, I’m not an expert on photography and I don’t care much about it. For me, that has always been the difference between blogs/influencers and magazines. It doesn’t need to be super professional for me. I know those days are long gone, but I still don’t like if it all looks too much like an ad campaign. So if Mark is just there in place a of a self timer, that’s fine by me.

Not that it matters, I’ve noticed I’ve completely forgotten about Anna (&Lily), it’s not even a conscious decision, but I’ve not seen anything of them in a while, here, or on Tattle. Life is becoming normal again!
There are some influencers who take great pride in creating a perfect photoshoot and those are the ones who really care about what they're spouting, and it's obvious. A lack of any real effort shows that these two just don't give a tit, because people will follow Anna Newton regardless of the quality of her content, sadly.

Also, yes there are some great free programmes out there for people looking to create beautiful photography. It's so, so easy to find them on YouTube, and if you want a proper programme then Greg Williams Photography course is really good. I bought it for my husband for Christmas and he's had a great time. *not an ad* :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 18
He will improve his photography skill if the video is sponsored by Skillshare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it weird that Anna is now talking about how her belly doesn’t fit into her normal wedding guest appropriate dresses, but then models new gifted dresses and stands in a way where her bump isn’t even visible?! I’M SO CONFUSED.

Reactions: 31
Is it weird that Anna is now talking about how her belly doesn’t fit into her normal wedding guest appropriate dresses, but then models new gifted dresses and stands in a way where her bump isn’t even visible?! I’M SO CONFUSED.
I feel like the whole "omg I cannot find a fitting dress for my friend's wedding 😱😱😱" is just another RELeTabLe way to sneak in a few ad (gifted) goodies

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I feel like the whole "omg I cannot find a fitting dress for my friend's wedding 😱😱😱" is just another RELeTabLe way to sneak in a few ad (gifted) goodies
Absolutely!
Omg. Giggle giggle. I can’t fit into dresses. Giggle giggle. #momlifeproblems amiright.
Ad break giggle giggle here’s this hideous dress sewn from actual Bebe tears that I got from giggle giggle this totally fab scandi company *butchers name* giggle giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I watched the vid cos I was bored. I ended up being more bored after wards.

I’ve never been pregnant before but is there really that much of a difference between 6/7/8/9 etc pregnant? I mean when she said ‘6 weeks is the time you normally feel sick’ and then going ‘7 weeks pregnant and I haven’t been sick’. And using the notepad to write down what’s in the app. More time and money than sense.

Please don’t let this be a thing until the bébe is born!
Anna really does need some company. I’ve never been pregnant so I should probably STFU, but genuinely does any normal person have time to literally log their farts in a specially purchased notebook? It just seems bizarre and the height of navel-gazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Anna really does need some company. I’ve never been pregnant so I should probably STFU, but genuinely does any normal person have time to literally log their farts in a specially purchased notebook? It just seems bizarre and the height of navel-gazing.
Now we know what she was doing instead of working. Logging her farts. Ideally she’ll start logging her giggling pretty soon here and finally realize what an utter twit she sounds like

• Haha
Reactions: 34
But also, how is this helpful to pregnant people who are in the same situation? Wouldn’t they want to see how the dress fits over the bump to decide if it would work for them?

ALSO. The day hell freezes over is the day Anna shows up flogging actual MATERNITY APPAREL.

Just wait until the Appointed by The PREGNANT Anna Edit Pregnancy Tracker and List Collection is released. By the time buyers receive them, their kids will be in college 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
No way did I have time for that! I looked at a pregnancy app, told my husband what size baby was compared to a fruit/animal/baked good and then got on with my day!

For his part he pretended to listen and made me peppermint tea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.