The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wait until the Appointed by The PREGNANT Anna Edit Pregnancy Tracker and List Collection is released. By the time buyers receive them, their kids will be in college šŸ˜‚
no. Iā€™m opting out of life if that ever happens.
/s

No way did I have time for that! I looked at a pregnancy app, told my husband what size baby was compared to a fruit/animal/baked good and then got on with my day!

For his part he pretended to listen and made me peppermint tea!
weā€™re TTC and my husband is beside me reading a pregnancy book and Iā€™m tattling. Neither of us will have time if/when the time comes to be logging all information. But Anna is so ā€œdata drivenā€ remember, so I guess this is data for her šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just wait until the Appointed by The PREGNANT Anna Edit Pregnancy Tracker and List Collection is released. By the time buyers receive them, their kids will be in college šŸ˜‚
If it's anything like the last collection, the babies will be starting school before it arrives.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sometimes when I don't have the patience to sit through someone's vapid vlog, I'll scan the YouTube transcript for anything interesting and just jump to that. It's not a perfect solution, as there's usually a lot of waffling going on, but the way the transcript breaks up phrases can be pretty amusing, like strange poetry. And it makes you notice things, like how much someone repeats words or phrases, like "like" for example:

we both woke up
unsurprisingly
very early this morning and i was like
let's just do this
so we did it so then we waited two very
very long minutes
and we went back and there's a line
there we both
i'm pleased we didn't record our
reactions because they were i was just
just like in shock completely in shock
mark was like his little face was in
shock and then he was sort of like doing
a dance like
punching the air like it feels
so surreal i think because it is so
early like i haven't even missed a
period yet so we're talking something
three weeks and four days pregnant like
it's so early days
like like this is this is telling me
something that my brain like can't
comprehend yet because i don't really i
don't like feel any different i don't
feel
pregnant um so yeah it's
obviously we're both like over the moon
and we're like this
is why this is not what we thought
would happen here like we didn't think
this was gonna be like a
quick thing um so yeah
we feel extremely lucky and we're just
crossing our fingers
for the next however many weeks like
there's a lot of weeks to get through
here and i don't think we feel like
we're
completely in the clear and like
completely ready to celebrate and that
kind of thing
until we've had like a scan and all of
that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Sometimes when I don't have the patience to sit through someone's vapid vlog, I'll scan the YouTube transcript for anything interesting and just jump to that. It's not a perfect solution, as there's usually a lot of waffling going on, but the way the transcript breaks up phrases can be pretty amusing, like strange poetry. And it makes you notice things, like how much someone repeats words or phrases, like "like" for example:

we both woke up
unsurprisingly
let's just do this
very long minutes
there we both
a dance like
it's so early days
feel
pregnant um so yeah it's
and we're like this
this was gonna be like a
quick thing um so yeah
crossing our fingers
we're
kind of thing
that
22 'like' within 250 words, like 8% of her speech :) I need to get a life but I am actually waiting for my potatoes to be boiled

• Haha
Reactions: 36
22 'like' within 250 words, like 8% of her speech :) I need to get a life but I am actually waiting for my potatoes to be boiled
That is, like, appalling. Anna learn to bloody speak before you are a parent passing such crappy speech habits onto mini Mark.

Reactions: 18

we both woke up
unsurprisingly
let's just do this
very long minutes
there we both
a dance like
it's so early days
feel
pregnant um so yeah it's
and we're like this
this was gonna be like a
quick thing um so yeah
crossing our fingers
we're
kind of thing
that
rupi kaur eat your heart out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
There are some influencers who take great pride in creating a perfect photoshoot and those are the ones who really care about what they're spouting, and it's obvious. A lack of any real effort shows that these two just don't give a tit, because people will follow Anna Newton regardless of the quality of her content, sadly.

Also, yes there are some great free programmes out there for people looking to create beautiful photography. It's so, so easy to find them on YouTube, and if you want a proper programme then Greg Williams Photography course is really good. I bought it for my husband for Christmas and he's had a great time. *not an ad* :ROFLMAO:
I donā€™t really care much about photography myself, but I get that it bothers others. For me, I like Instagram to be instant, just quick and not completely planned and edited.

Reactions: 6
If it's anything like the last collection, the babies will be starting school before it arrives.
When she said she was worried about "getting back to working on January 4th" I had to laughed thinking back to how absent she was all month, especially during the Appointed debacle! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When she said she was worried about "getting back to working on January 4th" I had to laughed thinking back to how absent she was all month, especially during the Appointed debacle! šŸ¤£
Well theyā€™ve basically stopped working ever since that line showed up on week 3, day 4, havenā€™t they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
it's so strange to me that they were both worked up to take the pregnancy test on the first day it would work. On the back of the packets it even warns you that it's only 50% accurate that early, so you could get a false negative (very unusual to get a false positive). I'm currently pregnant and found out on the day my period was due and only then because my breasts were really sore. I was really surprised by the vlog to be honest, yes you get a myriad of different symptoms and no one day is like the one before but you do not need to record them in that detail. And why would you want to? I found about 6 weeks of my first trimester really hard with tiredness and sickness so when she was doing nothing I kind of thought "okay, if i could have gotten away with doing nothing during that time I would have" but she wasnt even sick - so why exactly was she doing nothing? Also - buying that stupid pillow the minute she found out she was pregnant - eye roll. I'm 21 weeks and still don't need a pillow to sleep. These are all ways of making your pregnancy seem like it's lasting 100 years. Don't get my wrong, I'm leaning into it, its only 9 months so will enjoy it but I'm still the same person I was before too.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My non pregnant friend bought herself a cooling pregnancy pillow because she was having trouble sleeping and now she sleeps like a baby (lol pun intended).

But for real. I get it. Annaā€™s excited about bringing new life into this dumpster fire of a world. But for the love of all things holy, can she just shut up about it already? Not only is she that friend who said she didnā€™t study/thinks she did badly for an exam when she then reveals her A *giggle giggle*, sheā€™s also turning out to be that friend who constantly talks about being pregnant despite the conversation being about, say, cryptocurrency.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Very interesting, I think those talks about childfree are just a pretence to be relatable

Reactions: 12
Anna likes to distract her viewers about life events so she can seem like sheā€™s not traditional. In reality, sheā€™s as traditional as they get.
Her hubby and dad are both a part of her company which speaks millions and she did everything the tick box route: find a guy, get engaged, get married and have a bebe

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes Anna, these are perfect for a baby boys nursery. FFS šŸ™„
WTF is the one in the middle? I am okay with the tangerine though. She is officially worse than LP

The one in the middle, the baby will be thinking why the duck is he starring at his own poo

1620827564473.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.