The Anna Edit #5 Anna and the thermostat prison guard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people usually wear dressing gown on top of their lounge wear at home, I am just curious. The only thing I am interested from her video today is Monday.com, I will look into it today
I do not. When I walk around in my dressing gown, it’s either when I’m still in my sleepwear, or when I have smothered myself in some body oil or I’m doing a hair mask or something.

But no judgement from me on those who do wear dressing gowns over loungewear. I walk around in a weird combinations of track bottoms with socks over them, thick knitted cardigans or any old hoodie. I generally have to get changed to leave the house.

Reactions: 16
I wear a dressing gown over my pjs or leggings and sweatshirt If I’m having a chilled day at home, but not because I’m cold 😂 it’s a comfort thing! (Don’t judge)

Reactions: 8
I wear a dressing gown over everything lol it’s such a comfort thing for me. I’ll be in the house wearing lounge wear or pjs or even jeans and I’ll pop my dressing gown over it all the time

Reactions: 13
I wear a dressing gown over everything lol it’s such a comfort thing for me. I’ll be in the house wearing lounge wear or pjs or even jeans and I’ll pop my dressing gown over it all the time
To me, the idea of wearing a dressing gown over clothing I’ve worn outside doesn’t sit well. But that’s maybe because I often wear my dressing gown fresh out of the shower.

Reactions: 18
To me, the idea of wearing a dressing gown over clothing I’ve worn outside doesn’t sit well. But that’s maybe because I often wear my dressing gown fresh out of the shower.
I know what you mean, I have a toweling robe for when I get out of the shower and then a thin cotton one for if I’ve fake tanned etc.
Then I have one that’s fleece for wearing over pjs etc.
Btw, yes, I am single 😂😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So the planner, I haven't kept up on it but I assumed it was a planner system she designed but she just chose the colours and added tick-boxes to a notepad? I have a notepad with tick-boxes, its definitely a thing. The way she talked about the lavender-grey colour being 'iconic' was just so bleeping basic. I know she's there to sell the thing but why buy hers with her 'A' logo all over it when you can get the same planner without?

Reactions: 20
I rarely wear it over clothes I’ve worn outside tbh. If I’ve been out I’ll get changed into pjs/loungewear then put my dressing gown on!

Reactions: 5
She also forgot to mention the price of the items or the kit itself. Surely this is the most basic information?

Reactions: 12
Anna always talks about her friends but Mark never mentions his. Does he have any friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna always talks about her friends but Mark never mentions his. Does he have any friends?
To be fair, she’s made him move to her environment, to her friends from way back when. It seems it’s often Brighton friends, not necessarily London or Birmingham (?).

I'd assume he has cycling friends, I cycle (yes I know that makes me a twit lmao) and it's a thing that is quite often better done w friends or in a club or something, just assuming but I dunno

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so behind on watching Anna's YouTube videos (I didn't have internet for most of December...) but in her A Day In the Life from 13th December sponsored by John Lewis/Waitrose she talks about a toilet brush - just googled it, and it's THIRTY POUNDS!!! I can't imagine paying that much for something that is literally going to be covered in tit :sick::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm watching this morning video and I'm lost.. What is the point of this collab ??? Does she really think (and does this company think as well) that people are waiting and dreaming of buying an exact copy of any of their existing product but with anna's logo and tickboxes ?? AND in the middle of January ? I don't get it...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
To be fair, she’s made him move to her environment, to her friends from way back when. It seems it’s often Brighton friends, not necessarily London or Birmingham (?).
yeah I’ve thought this even years ago. How it seemed to be on her terms, allowing her to stay near her family and her friends... as an outsider there didn’t seem to be any compromise. But then again, if I was from Birmingham I know where I’d rather move to 😜😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.