The Anna Edit #4 a moment like this moment moment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should have stayed in her beige socks and Birkenstock’s if that’s her dressing up outfit.
For real. If I was going to dress up for a stay-at-home New Years Eve, I would just wear something comfy but decent and focus my efforts on the neck up so that at least my fabulously beaten mug would be recorded for posterity in the one selfie of the night. Instead, Anna will be capturing only the upper half of this outfit (alas, the uninteresting half), and a tired face and chip clip hair. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely she could have done the same top and heels (which will have been purely for this photo) and some leather leggings? Or like slim trousers?

Reactions: 9
I do like the outfit, but I like those white leather trousers. I think this would be such a boring/standard outfit with slimfit trousers.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe I am saying this but the chandeliers is the only thing I like in that photo. For a min I thought she wasn't at home...coz the room looks quite nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do like the outfit, but I like those white leather trousers. I think this would be such a boring/standard outfit with slimfit trousers.
To my mind the shoes & trousers don’t go together. It’s more the shoes I don’t like I think

Reactions: 5
To my mind the shoes & trousers don’t go together. It’s more the shoes I don’t like I think
Ah yes, you’re right. But then, I find such naked sandals unbearable in winter, also just to look at on other people.

Reactions: 8
I have no comment on Anna's outfit, I just came to say she posted that photo 15 hours ago and has over 25K likes and Lily's from 2 days ago has 12k. 🤭
Ah yes, you’re right. But then, I find such naked sandals unbearable in winter, also just to look at on other people.
Me too, but then Anna loves a sandal moment in the winter. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She could have at least put on some statement earrings or a necklace. I’ll allow the trousers and meh shoes but what this outfit really needs is fun accessories.

Reactions: 7
She could have at least put on some statement earrings or a necklace. I’ll allow the trousers and meh shoes but what this outfit really needs is fun accessories.
I think the top is the accessory. But I admit, I’m not into accessories at all. I don’t like jewellery and hardly even notice it on people.

Reactions: 7
She looks like a giant in a dolls house in her latest pic. Seriously weird angle

Reactions: 15
No Sunday video today then? How long is this Christmas break? Heaven forbid these YouTubers ever have to get a real 9-5 job and only get 2 days off for Christmas. Most of them seem to have had 2 weeks or more off! 😤

Reactions: 19
No Sunday video today then? How long is this Christmas break? Heaven forbid these YouTubers ever have to get a real 9-5 job and only get 2 days off for Christmas. Most of them seem to have had 2 weeks or more off! 😤
Somebody mentioned Anna filmed her favourites video on December 3rd. If that's the case, she's had a whole month off!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Because they go straight from school/uni to YouTube, they think it's just normal life to take a two/three week break for Christmas (upside to 2020: 9-5er here has been able to take the entire bit between Christmas and New Year off because I've barely touched my annual leave this year)

Reactions: 22
Everyone with a real job I know got 2 weeks off for Christmas too. Some of the bank holidays plus annual leave to make it last.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.