The Anna Edit #4 a moment like this moment moment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @thegirlscout for the thread title.

Recap:

- Anna and Mark have finally moved out of the Airbnb of Mum & Dad and moved into their new house. Now they can sit back, relax, and watch the #gifted roll in.
- Anna continues to annoy with her 'moments,' which now include a 'meadow moment,' a 'candle moment,' and an 'island moment.'
- All Anna's hard work begging paid off when she was #gifted some items from Allies of Skin. She is now on the hunt for a #gifted Peloton.
- Lily Pebbles is mad jealous of her 'bff' Anna's new house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have to say the opening of that video was so sweet. I remember feeling overwhelmed and surreal when I bought my house last year, so her flapping about did make me smile.

The rest of the video was a lazy amalgamation of stuff she showed on Instagram.

The garden looks small for the size of the house, is that just because they're near the coast?

Reactions: 26
I think the garden is a good size. In the vlog its only the side garden that we see.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just watched Anna's video and I had the wrong idea about the layout of her house. In the first pictures she posted on Instagram I thought she had a reception room on either side of the hall downstairs because of the two fire places. In fact, one of the fire places is in the bedroom (which I love). So I guess it's not a (huge) double-fronted house, after all, which is what I initially thought it was.

Also, while Anna annoys me no end with her 'moments,' it’s nice to see that she is so genuinely happy and grateful for this house. She described this place as their 'dream house,' and said that she had never imagined they'd be able to live in a place like this.

I love the house. Can't wait to see what they do with it over time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
My investigation leads me to believe that it is a 6 bedroom house! I think the dining room is the green room.
Jesus Christ, it‘lol be I tresting to see if any of her flowers start to flip when they realise shilling products gets you much further up the property ladder than just working a normal 9-5

Reactions: 7
Good spot! 6 beds though! What do they need all that space for?
Wow! Six bedrooms. That's a lot! They'll use a room or maybe two for office space, they'll have a guest room, and I reckon one or two kids. Maybe Anna will dedicate a whole room to her (walk-in) capsule wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Update - Mark’s hair is still pissing me off. I’m just going to say it, I think I hate his hair more than I hate Anna’s eyebrows
Yes yes yes. His hair is awful. But let’s not forget it’s not the lowest of lows in this picture. I still haven’t got over him sporting long hair and a middle parting in the summer. It looked so awful, it still makes me cringe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm really happy for them, they seem genuinely grateful that they have been able to move into a nice house. Not jaded, stuck up or fake at all.

Let's see..so far we have seen a massive living room with an original marble fireplace surround, a bedroom with an original fireplace and ensuite bathroom, a pantry room (in a separate room to the kitchen), original floorboards throughout, a big garden with two access points from the house and a possible loft which has already been converted. Basically, everything Lily's house doesn't have. She is going to be soooooo pissed that Anna's house is better! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.