The Anna Edit #4 a moment like this moment moment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I like the look of Appointed, I find the details of her collab with them bizarre. Why on earth would she release a 2021 planner on 11 January? You wouldn't even get it until the end of the month, surely. And who wants to buy stationery with someone else's initials on??
Yes I thought this... should've waited and done it at the end of this year for 2022.

Also at the end of the post shes linked Marks Instagram with 'photos by Mark Newton'. I mean I know he 'works' for her but if I were her and my boyfriend was taking photos for me for work I don't think he'd want crediting! Surely its just part of his job? She Definitely wants a 'mark moment'.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yes I thought this... should've waited and done it at the end of this year for 2022.

Also at the end of the post shes linked Marks Instagram with 'photos by Mark Newton'. I mean I know he 'works' for her but if I were her and my boyfriend was taking photos for me for work I don't think he'd want crediting! Surely its just part of his job? She Definitely wants a 'mark moment'.
They’re obviously hoping that he maybe able to build a career from this in the far away future as well. Perhaps so that he can be hired by other bloggers for photos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I can't believe she isn't cranking out home content! I closed on my house the same time as her and I have done SO much (on a budget, too, so she could talk about low cost changes). I keep checking her channel for inspiration and literally... nothing

Reactions: 12
I think she is waiting for the adds and gifts to do anything on her house, she won't buy any furniture, paint or art until brands start sending her stuff or sponsoring her videos. Maybe she will keep showing her empty rooms to have more brands reach out to her.

Her content is so boring right know. I am tired of her pictures on the empty room with the massive mirror of her ugly expensive unflattering outfits.

Reactions: 25

I’m sure she’s doing it strategically, people seem to love mark (why I don’t know) but should she have a baby (if that’s what they want) then he can do some bits whilst she has a bit more of a regular maternity leave

Reactions: 8
How. Predictable. 😴

Roughly translates as BUY MY STATIONERY
An aesthetic situation candle moment 😳 I would not place a burning candle so close to my laptop. I am so clumsy that I would probably knock it over and splatter hot wax all over the desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
An aesthetic situation candle moment 😳 I would not place a burning candle so close to my laptop. I am so clumsy that I would probably knock it over and splatter hot wax all over the desk.
And you’d have to buy a new one yourself and not be able to write it off as a business expense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This looks like something a primary school pupil would write when asked to describe an ideal imaginary work day 😂

MY 2021 WORKING DAY ROUTINE
7:00AM – Wake up
7:30AM – Start work
9:00AM – Breakfast & get ready
10:00AM – Work
12:30PM – Break for lunch
1:30PM – Work
4PM – Wrap up work & workout
5PM – Freshen-up
6PM – Start dinner & evening

• Haha
Reactions: 16
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This looks like something a primary school pupil would write when asked to describe an ideal imaginary work day 😂

MY 2021 WORKING DAY ROUTINE
7:00AM – Wake up
7:30AM – Start work
9:00AM – Breakfast & get ready
10:00AM – Work
12:30PM – Break for lunch
1:30PM – Work
4PM – Wrap up work & workout
5PM – Freshen-up
6PM – Start dinner & evening
I’m shite at maths but- 6,5 hrs of work? Lucky Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m shite at maths but- 6,5 hrs of work? Lucky Anna.
You're not, it is 6.5 hours.
I think, realistically, most people don't work work 8 hours straight every day, there are always quieter periods when you make coffees for the rest of your team, catch up with colleagues and have a bit of banter but of course there are busier times, depending on industry, when you sometimes don't get a break and shove a sandwich at your desk and/or do a lot of overtime.
In any case, yeah, she's lucky.

But who writes these types of basic things down like that?

Reactions: 8
They’re obviously hoping that he maybe able to build a career from this in the far away future as well. Perhaps so that he can be hired by other bloggers for photos.
I think this is what they're trying to do too. Kind of like Joe Galvin, Liv Purvis's husband. The difference is that Joe has worked with Liv pretty much since she started her career, he has the training, and, you know, his photos are actually good.

• Haha
I think this is what they're trying to do too. Kind of like Joe Galvin, Liv Purvis's husband. The difference is that Joe has worked with Liv pretty much since she started her career, he has the training, and, you know, his photos are actually good.
I was amused that if you click on Mark's name, it links to his Instagram, which he hasn't even posted on for well over a year! Doesn't really seem like photography is his passion...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And after years of working for herself, too. I understand making these types of schedules and lists if you easily start procrastinating or have trouble getting things done. But if she still needs to do these lists after all these years, it does not make her look very productive, as it should come pretty naturally at this point.

Reactions: 7
People who have reason to encourage the writing of lists in, oh, I don't know, perhaps a notebook?
We're list people, Nova.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It reminds me of those to-do lists you're told to make in the depths of depression that are like "brush teeth" and "comb hair"

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s doing that ‘show me a picture of’ thing on insta...and guess who appears (needlessly) in half the photos? 🤮🙈 #themarksituation

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.