The Anna Edit #3 We’re having a moment, a moving situation, oh my word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just one person’s!! Many were cancelled!!
I would say that makes it even more important to make sure you go and get it done if you are able to get an appointment. I don’t think Anna is bragging that she queue-jumped because of her online presence and I appreciate her sharing it as a reminder to her following (which will largely include people with cervixes) that it’s something that needs doing.

Reactions: 17
Agree. If anything I appreciate when influencers share health content (even when Lily shared the breast self-examination stories) as that's one of the rare chances they get to influence/remind their audience to do something important.
She reminded me that I've been ignoring my GP's text message to book in my cervical screening. So yes, one positive outcome.

Reactions: 31
It’s so sweet they found some old newspaper in the house and are planning to press it and frame it. Lily could learn a thing or two from Anna.

Reactions: 22
#Content

She was scraping the barrel for content by the end of her time at the Airbnb of Mum & Dad, and since there's not a whole lot else going on right now, this house is it.

I have to say I think they've got the place all set up and looking nice really quickly. It helps that the house is beautiful and was in good condition to start with - at least on the surface of things.
i understand it though. I was back living with my parents for 2 months before moving into my flat. The first thing I did was put books on shelves and cushions out! Shes EXCITED and I don't blame her.

Reactions: 11
Someone from the Black Country so Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, those sort of areas. Basically the North West area of the Midlands.

I know, it's such a bugbear of mine! I'm Brummie but don't have a very strong accent - I know a lot of people from Wolverhampton and some from Dudley and their accents are all very different to mine. Yam yam's actually change their pitch and tone whereas Brummie's are very flat and sound constantly bored 😂
Yes! I’m from one of the places you’ve mentioned (Side note if anyone reads Jack Monroe‘s thread - 🔺) and our delightful dialect is so different to Brummie.
Demonstrated here by my favourite examples of a yam yam

Ps sorry to derail, I’ll stop now 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes! I’m from one of the places you’ve mentioned (Side note if anyone reads Jack Monroe‘s thread - 🔺) and our delightful dialect is so different to Brummie.
Demonstrated here by my favourite examples of a yam yam

Ps sorry to derail, I’ll stop now 🙃
Do you still live there or you are living in London or some of the major cities? People must be like what, Lily won't think you're speaking English

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate the world that we live in,a few simple pictures and stories warrant a few k of income!

She is begging for peloton, Anna is such a nice and sweet girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She has said on her stories that the search area was the big compromise, so I reckon they've moved out to the suburbs of Brighton/Hove, possibly Portslade or Shoreham way as someone else said previously.

I think it's a 5 bed. The house that was sold next to hers was a 5 bed.
Have you found it? 🤪

Reactions: 4
Imagine they have compromised and went mortgage free at age 31. That is the dream you know!
But how would they piss Lily off then? They have to get her back for all of her smugness:p

JK, I don't really care. Hope they can manage the payments in a couple of years because people are getting really sick of influencers right now. A lot of really popular YT have fallen from grace or have just gone downhill, it does not take much too lose this kind of things.

Reactions: 10
I doubt it, she mentioned something about early redemption mortgage fees on your mortgage...whatever those are
In my understanding ERC is exactly what you need to be mindful of in case you have enough money to pay off your mortgage sooner. If I’m not mistaken it means you would get charged additional fees for paying off your mortgage sooner. Although I’m nowhere nearby buying a property or applying for mortgage so if someone else is more familiar with the process, please correct me.

Reactions: 4
In my understanding ERC is exactly what you need to be mindful of in case you have enough money to pay off your mortgage sooner. If I’m not mistaken it means you would get charged additional fees for paying off your mortgage sooner. Although I’m nowhere nearby buying a property or applying for mortgage so if someone else is more familiar with the process, please correct me.
Yes say you have a mortgage in a 5 year deal, if you sold your house and paid off the mortgage after 3 years you could be liable for an early repayment charge of 2-5% usually. Because the bank expected to continue charging you interest for the whole term of 5 years.
some mortgages are portable, so you could just carry on your deal at your new house (maybe lend more if needed).

Most will say you can pay back a maximum % of the total mortgage value per year, if you pay more than that then they will charge a fee (e.g. 5%). This is only within the tie-in period though (e.g. 2, 5 or 10 year).
I'm guessing Anna & Mark will just pay the maximum they can each year to avoid the charges, but probably have the money to pay it back in full if they wanted (so essentially asset positive).

I really love Mark. He’s such a kind, gentle soul 😍❤
When I first started watching Anna, I thought he seemed like a nice, albeit boring, guy. However, the more snippets I've caught of him the more I dislike him. I really hate the dynamic that he was the sole decider of when Anna would be proposed to. She's not the most exciting ride at Disney, but she is pretty great - takes care of herself, nice family, kind, absolutely raking it in, responsible etc. He looks like sand and seems super dull and should be grateful she's so smitten with him.

I'm not the biggest influencer fan and defo not the biggest Anna fan, but I hate that an amazing woman had to wait for some guy to decide the next chapter of her life.

I also think he seems controlling about money stuff, and to be fair I guess Anna is okay with it. I would tell him to duck right off - I also do shared household finances but the balance is so disproportionate in this situation ... if it wasn't for her good luck / timing with her job, his life would look very very very different. I think he should be more humble about who brings in the money. A marriage or relationship (ie podcast story) is one thing, but I believe there is a limit to how much one partner can say to the other about how they spend once they've met all their obligations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Something really bugging me lately is that influencers mention the item they are wearing and provide an affiliate link without saying where it’s from. So you have to swipe up just to see what brand it is. I swear they didn’t used to do this a year or so ago and have now started. Anna has done it so often recently - I find it really sneaky and so clearly about getting cookies into your browser. I refuse to swipe up on anything like this. Maybe I would swipe up more if she said where it was from in the story itself! Grrr

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Yeah that’s definitely more deliberate now than I’ve ever noticed before. They’re all so active right now for those af Black Friday links its sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.