The Anna Edit #3 We’re having a moment, a moving situation, oh my word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story is showcasing her new mirror in a different room - This room, the pink room, the green room and her bedroom - Deffo seems like a 4 bed house, or more! Not to mention there's loft space too, wowza

Reactions: 10
I'm from Birmingham originally and moved to Brighton 15 years ago so I probably sound like a mix between Anna & Mark! I feel like I must sound horrible to some people 🙊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm from Birmingham originally and moved to Brighton 15 years ago so I probably sound like a mix between Anna & Mark! I feel like I must sound horrible to some people 🙊
Everyone sounds horrible to some people.
I love a brummie accent, so unique!

• Heart
No offence to anyone who lives in Worthing... but I can’t imagine a younger couple, with seemingly a decent budget buying in Worthing. There isn’t a lot going on, and always strikes me of more of a retirement area.
Espically is they have been used to living in Brighton/hove.
Maybe they have gone further out into hove or Shoreham
Portslade area?

Same as you, my accent is in and out of Brummie and Southern...

Reactions: 1
I didn't say Brummie accent was bad here, I was saying I can hear a hint of Brummie when Mark speaks (usually at the background). Sorry if I caused misunderstanding.

But I dare to say Lily is that kind of person that will poke fun of Mark's slight hint of Brummie accent.

I didn't say Brummie accent was bad here, I was saying I can hear a hint of Brummie when Mark speaks (usually at the background). Sorry if I caused misunderstanding.

But I dare to say Lily is that kind of person that will poke fun of Mark's slight hint of Brummie accent.
Didn't think you were :) Agree she seems like she'd make subtle disses here and there! I've been at the same functions as her (admittedly years ago) and she's very "unapproachable" let's say.

Going off-topic, apologies!

Actually, back on topic, if Anna's house is in Brighton, it might be on a hill in such a way that there are no houses behind them, hence nothing overlooking. It's a really hilly place and some houses basically back onto nothing or a big drop.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Didn't think you were :) Agree she seems like she'd make subtle disses here and there! I've been at the same functions as her (admittedly years ago) and she's very "unapproachable" let's say.

Going off-topic, apologies!

Actually, back on topic, if Anna's house is in Brighton, it might be on a hill in such a way that there are no houses behind them, hence nothing overlooking. It's a really hilly place and some houses basically back onto nothing or a big drop.
Speaking about Approachable, I think she is quite awkward when it comes to making new friend (but hello, a book about friendship). I remember when Allana came to visit Anna, and Allana went out for lunch or dinner with Lily - the whole thing feels weird and forced. I don't think their friendship ever blossomed.

Reactions: 3
Speaking about Approachable, I think she is quite awkward when it comes to making new friend (but hello, a book about friendship). I remember when Allana came to visit Anna, and Allana went out for lunch or dinner with Lily - the whole thing feels weird and forced. I don't think their friendship ever blossomed.
That would have required some effort on Lily’s part once Allana left and you knew that would never happen! OT but does Allana have a thread here? I first found out about her during that trip but barely watch her now because of all of the weird noises and faces she makes!

Reactions: 7
the anna edit #4 oh my words, curtains and moments, leave your dictionary suggestions in the comments

Reactions: 7
😂
I was thinking something along the lines of
The Anna Edit #4: The one where a fake minimalist gives money saving advice when she actually earns like shedloads

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Totally agree, Mark has a brummie accent for sure! Wouldn’t say slight.
They seem like a lovely, happy couple.

Reactions: 6
Omg I just can’t, Lily just said on her stories that she’s not uploading a video on Sunday « because Anna is going to have her moving vlog up on Sunday and she just wants to watch that »
Sure 👀... great excuse haha
Maybe she didn’t want to be crushed by the view count on Sunday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg I just can’t, Lily just said on her stories that she’s not uploading a video on Sunday « because Anna is going to have her moving vlog up on Sunday and she just wants to watch that »
So she's not going to make a video in advance because she wants to do something else at the time the video should go live...? Her argument really doesn't stand up to much scrutiny at all - sternly worded email from Gleam on Monday I reckon!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mark is from the Black Country - verified fact as I know people who had been friends with him since a school

Reactions: 2
What even is that?? It's not a live event, you can upload and watch your friend's video too LMAO. Her mind works in mysterious ways.

Reactions: 11
Mark is from the Black Country - verified fact as I know people who had been friends with him since a school
he definitely has a brummy accent though not a black country one, I’m from the black country and it’s quite different. We’re known as ‘yam yam’s’ 🤪

Reactions: 2
Most languages have varied dialects and accents, that’s what makes them interesting. They live and evolve together with our society, that is why if you listen to old BBC recordings they sound so different from what we hear today. (I’m aware that BBC used to discriminate against regional accents and there was a strict RP only rule, but let’s not get into that, because even the so called RP is evolving and changing). Nothing wrong with how she says onion, or that Mark speaks the Brummie dialect. What is a problem, however, is when Lily isn’t familiar with certain words, due to being uneducated, so she butchers the pronunciation and makes her own incorrect incomprehensible version that is unlike any existing accent.
PAPPY-RUS!

(papyrus)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.