The Anna Edit #3 We’re having a moment, a moving situation, oh my word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story is showcasing her new mirror in a different room - This room, the pink room, the green room and her bedroom - Deffo seems like a 4 bed house, or more! Not to mention there's loft space too, wowza
I think it's a 5 bed. The house that was sold next to hers was a 5 bed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anna having a smear test last night? That left a bad taste in a mouth after reading that a nurse had been diagnosed with cervical cancer after her smear had been cancelled.

Reactions: 3
What is yam yam? Lol
Someone from the Black Country so Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, those sort of areas. Basically the North West area of the Midlands.

he definitely has a brummy accent though not a black country one, I’m from the black country and it’s quite different. We’re known as ‘yam yam’s’ 🤪
I know, it's such a bugbear of mine! I'm Brummie but don't have a very strong accent - I know a lot of people from Wolverhampton and some from Dudley and their accents are all very different to mine. Yam yam's actually change their pitch and tone whereas Brummie's are very flat and sound constantly bored 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't see why Anna shouldn't look after her personal health just because others were unable to. Would you want more people to contract cervical cancer by not going to their appointments when they can?

Reactions: 37
She shops second hand but hang on a min, you shop second hand for branded goods. Stop pretending you’re like us, you don’t shop at British Heart Foundation.

Reactions: 6
Surely that depends on what area you’re in? It’s up to individual GP surgeries or CCGs as to what services stay open or not. Anna shouldn’t refuse a smear because others can’t get theirs.
Agree. If anything I appreciate when influencers share health content (even when Lily shared the breast self-examination stories) as that's one of the rare chances they get to influence/remind their audience to do something important.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.