Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencerbore

VIP Member
Am I the only one who just uses a basic tote bag in the summer to carry stuff around with my handbag?! Why so many miss consumerism?!

Reactions: 18

PineappleTopper

Chatty Member
Do we know the particulars of Mark's background? Does he have siblings, if so where does he rank in birth order? I really need to understand what made this man.

My hypothesis is that he is the youngest of three brothers. The older 2 are very close, quite outgoing and doing well in their careers. They play rugby together at the weekends. There's quite a large age gap between him and the others, so they were never close and mostly ignored mark. His first dalliance was with a girl who always saw him as a friend (loved to vent about her shitty bf, always wondering why more boys couldnt be caring like mark). She used him as a rebound when her bf cheated on her. They slept together once and but she ghosted him afterwards for 2 weeks. When she re emerged, she said she's not in the right headspace and needs to stay single for the summer. Days later she posts a pic of her and her former ex bf at Glastonbury loved up having giving love another go after watching an MGMT set reminiscing about 6th form. The instagram post has a valencia filter.

Anna is the perfect life partner because she looked up to him and admired him, something which he never experienced home. She makes him feel seen when every other woman sees him as just a friend, whilst the men in his life pity him for being a house husband who cannot even manage his house (see leaky roofs, mould, mice etc). She's provided him with a son and heir who will always look up to his dad and see him as a hero. She's the Plain Jane Seymour to his Henry VIII.

Last year, Anna and Mark had movie night in and watched don't worry darling whilst drinking mothball espresso martinis. That night he laid in bed wondering if the Victory Project ever be a reality in his lifetime so he could finally seen as worthy to the rest of the world.
hardly interested in his actual background now.. think I like this back story better 🤔😁

• Haha

Gusber

Chatty Member
Oh. My. Word. I feel like… every single sentence starts with “I feel like…” Once you notice it, you can’t miss it and she says it a LOT. 😖

I feel like... If you took a shot every time she says it, you’d be hospitalised by the end of the video.

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
She’s not going to be giving up the kitchen as a backdrop anytime soon 😭😭 why can’t she see how boring it is only having one backdrop
brooooooo 😬 the worst thing is that i fully believe it because surely if they got any other rooms sorted, anna would spam her socials like crazy, imagine being a kid and living in a house like this

Reactions: 17

PRgift

I don't buy the explanation that they don't have the budget to carry on the renovations at the moment. Yes it's expensive but they earn enough and pay out for very few things as everything is gifted to them. I think it's more due to someone else's budget, i.e. they've not found a company willing to kindly gift them what they want/need?

PRgift

Not responding to comments tells me that Anna sees the commoners who follow her as nothing but cash cows. If you want a response, make sure you've got a blue tick.

• Sick

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Did Lily's invite get lost in the post? Cue Lily inviting a bunch of nobodies to her London-y Palace that smells so nice.

• Haha

bumblebee365

Hang on thats almost the same design and material as the brown smock dress she made in sewing class. Probably already in the bin?! Hate vest tops like that with a passion.
Literally looks like something dobby the elf would wear.

Also she needs to stop trying to make the impractical floor length jeans / ballet flat combo happen... I bet those flats stink too :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

influencerbore

VIP Member
£355 for that dress! And she has the audacity to say she will sell some of her kids old clothes to raise money for save the children!
The audacity of these people!

• Angry

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
This was a paid partnership/AD and THIS is what she came up with?!?! THIS was one of the "highlights" of the trip?! THIS made the final cut?!

Ridiculous.

IMG_2125.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
They’ve been there for years, and we can see that Anna seems to be suffering from health effects. Really hoping the kid is ok; for some time I hoped he wasn’t allowed into the kitchen because of the leaks (and likely mould), but then she posted his toy section. Raising a toddler in a mouldy house when you could afford to live elsewhere is not ok. But as I said, it’s more important to her and Mawk to invest into the Instagram backdrops for their bad photoshoots.

• Heart

PRgift

Practically all influencers who have children act like they are owed a child free lifestyle and don't stop moaning about what a chore it is to look after them. Kids are so rude the way they demand time and attention from their parents🙄
(See Katherine Ormerod's comments about how she hates playing with her kids).

peppin

VIP Member
I love that someone commented, amongst all the fawning, 'but is it still leaking?' (although I don't even think they meant to be mean)

Answer was yes
having this amount of issues for this long surely isn't normal, like they have more complications with their freshly-built extension than when my family reconstructed their house that was built in the 1920s, had been confisticated by the regime for 50 years and nobody maintained it 💀atp it's meme material
20240418_225901.jpg

20240418_225701.jpg

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
This woman changes her clothes after a reformer Pilates class, but she's not washing her face?!? Or taking a shower?!? I get it's a lower impact workout, but ew. It's not like she's gotta rush off to work and doesn't have time to shower or run a few errands before heading home.

• Sick

PRgift

I think influencers as a group find the transition into parenthood particularly difficult due to their everyday existence being all about them. When being you is your job it must be hard to retain a sense of proportion and not be all me, me, me!
Anna probably loves her child but doesn't like being a parent. Any adjustments she's had to make are all 'sacrifices' she wasn't actually ready or willing to make?