Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Fingers crossed the next brand to have an event at her mouldy house invites Lily, that event alone could easily fill up and entire thread in the space of one night

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
As if she’s holding the event at her house as well, she really thinks her kitchen is so aspirational it’s worthy to be an event space as well 🥲 I can’t be bothered with all the influencers fawning over her kitchen later
So she’s holding the event in her kitchen! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Do something with your limp awful hair!
And the outfit, well, my toddler makes something similar with the sheets when we have our weekly bed changes
How gross is this? OMG it’s so unflattering. It’s like a shroud 😱😱😱

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Did she happen to provide affiliate links to all the things she says she's not going to buy in her latest Substack?!

poopettemetis

VIP Member
they don't have the budget for renos but she just bought the peloton tread for at least 2k pounds.

maybe they finally realised what a money pit that place is and won't put any of their own cash into it anymore.
Did she buy the Tread or was it a gift from the work she did for them earlier this year?

I also suspect they realize what a money pit it's become, though is it truly a money pit or did cheapskate Mark cut some corners when hiring the tradespeople? I'm re-doing my main bathroom right now and it's def already gone over budget (mostly because it's a 100 year old house and a lot of the plumbing was 50+ years old), but I trust the contractor because he grew up in the neighborhood and has a bunch of clients here and he's incredibly meticulous. I think a lot of the work they've had done was for aesthetics, but probably wasn't recommended by the professionals. But since the "client is always right" and Mark thinks he knows everything, the work was done anyway and now they're experiencing issues.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
the length she goes trying to make the curly/wavy hair happen needs to be studied bc this used to be her hair after washing and drying without using the brush and she used to film tutorials on how to curl it with an iron 💀
View attachment 3016414
View attachment 3016420

and for instance, this is 2a type of hair which is the first (and the least) wavy type:
View attachment 3016425

i get that hormones can influence hair texture, but it seems to me like her pretending she has olive skin, it's not waves – it's overgrown stringy hair weighted down by products that aren't for its type... maybe somebody could interchange anna's hair mindset with lily's??? lol
Totally agree. I must be a 2a type then. A slight wave and easily straightened.

Reactions: 4

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Another long waffle I can’t bring myself to watch all the way through. A 43 minute “vlog” doesn’t mean loads of great quality content, it usually just means that someone put zero effort into editing.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Only going by Anna‘s and Fleur’s stories; it looks sunny in Copenhagen but still cold enough for all of them to be wearing long-sleeved sweaters, coats and jeans. So the flip flops definitely are a weird choice. But I remember that in their old flat any would pose barefoot for her „fashion“ shoots so she really just likes to have her feet out.

peppin

VIP Member
Is the whole brushing eyebrows up thing actually popular? I swear I haven’t seen it once in person.
soap/fluffy brows were big in like 2022 and looked like this, so not only anna's late to trends again, she doesn't do them correctly either
20240415_224123.jpg

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
Outfit-wise I think she looks better here than she normally does 🙊 not a style I enjoy but nice not to see oversized jeans with an oversized scruffy jumper! Her face and hair still look messy and unflattering though!
What’s with the teapot and bunny arms though?

• Haha