Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
The house isn't looking any better with all the renovations. The garden is disjointed and isn't anything to be proud of. At least she's not planting grown trees/plants that then die after a season like Lydia though lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

PRgift

they are soo bad at pretending they have liked something for a long time – at least make sure it looks used and mention it even when you aren't getting paid to do so 🙄 (and preferably don't say the same thing about 50 other products that you, coincidentally, get for free too)
No integrity or credibility. And the praise is always limited to a Lizzy Hadfield style so, so good you guys review.

peppin

VIP Member
my eyes were rolling as soon as i read about how she buys clothes that are hugh quality (she buys anything thay's trending even if it's 100% cheap ass polyester) and have high chance to be versatile (versatility = i can take a picture in my home and then sell it on depop), but outfit recipes and formulas took me out 😭 there was a reason as why their blog posts were ultra short back then

martaS

VIP Member
If Anne has a walk-in wardrobe done, Lily will definitely have to buy a bigger house so she can have one too 🫣

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Perhaps those too long baggy jeans she insists on wearing is to hide the electronic foot tag?
Is her probation officer/husband supervising the visit to Copenhagen?
One can presume, who else would take the poorly shot photos? Why not leave ralph in a drafty mouldy house whilst they go on a jaunt to Copenhagen

Blythwood

It really annoyed me in the last "outfit" video when she said "I think it looks nice when you show a little skin, like rolling up your sleeves to show your wrists when wearing something baggie", like she came up with that all on her own. She clearly got that from Tiktok, those explaining Mary Kate and Ashley style, Brittany Bathgate etc. This is not knowledge she came to on her own but is passing it off as original thoughts.

PRgift

The only people who relate to these particular gripes are other influencers only I bet. No one says having kids is easy and most people can relate to it being a struggle at times, however, most people don't portray their children in a way that makes it sound like they're resented. Anna's got a great role model in her BFF Zoe Sugg who seems to practice some kind of detachment parenting.

PRgift

This barmy way of cold bottom half and warm upper half dressing could be signalling a new style direction for Anna, with her new style icon being Sue Pollard.

• Haha

Likkleone

So confused why does it say there are no comments on Anna’s video 👀 might just be me but other videos are showing comments…

Hally34

VIP Member
Given she refuses to tweeze her own eyebrows and only lets her eye brow lady pluck them I’m surprised she’s shaving her face?? Also why is she shaving her face, she’ll be all stubbly yikes! And this women describes her style as groomed..

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Can she fully expense it even though she doesn’t exclusively use it for work? I don’t believe the US tax code would let you though you might be allowed a partial tax deduction. Is it like that in the UK?
No she really can’t. That room is primarily the kitchen of her home, she’d be on very dodgy ground claiming tax relief for it. It’d be different if it was a home studio only used for photography for example.

PRgift

She's tired of buying Hessian sacks off the rack to wear or is she making some for storing potatoes Mawk is growing in the garden?

• Haha

Mia75

Chatty Member
Who is actually listening to her recommendations? Had anybody ever?

please don’t fill in those monster eyebrows. That’s the last thing you need ffs