Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumblebee365

z
Is it just me or does her legs look bizarrely long in the first picture (like twice the length of her torso) and then entirely in proportion in the second?
agree looks a bit like her idol lizzys leg stretching escapades :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Yeah considering Jamie's style isn't this naturally. She was ripped jeans, band t-shirts and piercings coming out the wazoo for YEARSSSS. Then she got rich. She still overdoes it on the tan though. That Birkin isn't making her any less grubby looking.
She's finally showing us the product she's there to flog!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
i need to know what goes through the heads of the people who choose who gets invited to these events, because surely it isn't "wow anna looks so chic and inspirational no matter what"
Same...and also I bet she couldn't wait to post those photos, they aren't even decent ones!
---
Same...and also I bet she couldn't wait to post those photos, they aren't even decent ones!
Who's this as well?!

Attachments

• Haha

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
it's an old concept that refers to (mainly famous) people wearing the same type of clothes so it becomes their signature – think anna wintour and her dress + bob; steve jobs and jeans + tshirt; barack obama and navy suits; ines de la fressange and her pants, olsen twins and their birkins, vera wang and all black everything; carolina herrera with her skirt + shirt etc. – i don't think anna really understands what it means tho, because a) it's essentially a capsule wardrobe and we all know how that's going for her b) you need to have a personal style c) the point is to avoid spending too much time figuring out what to wear which is the opposite of her approach 💀
Aha I get that. So Anna’s uniform is scruffy mismatched colours 🤭🤭

• Haha

Pippa2

I really would not be surprised if it’s that mouldy house making her sick so often. The fact there was so much visible mould, can you imagine how much is hiding in the walls, behind tiles etc 🤢 living in a house with mould issues for a few years now. She gets ill monthly. I’ve had friends get sick from living in mouldy rentals in London. As soon as they moved to somewhere without mould their health improved…
How did they get a survey that passed the mortgage if it’s so bad? Or the survey can state the damp and cost to fix it & it’s up to them?