Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
No description. Is that so we click on the link? No!!
I really want to know the ins and outs of Vieve. Genevieve must have a ton of investment because she always seems to be bringing out new product (compared to, say, Estee). But like another setting spray seems...lazy?

Reactions: 2

poopettemetis

VIP Member
There's someone else in the trip wearing flip flops (via Fleur's stories). Whoever it is would've "inspired" Anna no doubt.

PRgift

Is it just me or does her legs look bizarrely long in the first picture (like twice the length of her torso) and then entirely in proportion in the second?

lazy__susan

✨no paywall on the newsletter this week!!!!✨

because it’s sponsored you shady see you next Tuesday. You need to say that UP FRONT.

She’s been trailing those lip balms in the last few weeks on stories with no ad declaration either, we see you Anna 😡
The grift must go on at all costs!

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I think what’s trendy is having more natural looking brows. But Anna, in her eternal fear of returning to what she thinks was an overplucked brow style, has completely gone overboard with it all. You will sometimes see runway models with really bushy eyebrows, but same with the middle parting: what looks good on people in their late teens/early 20s isn’t necessarily something you need to copy in your mid-30s. Unless of course it actually suits you. Which it doesn’t in Anna’s case 😁
And runway models and editorial models are literally used as vessels to display clothes and styling. The look the designer and makeup teams create for these things are part of the styling. Anna's brows are just overgrown hedges that lend nothing to her overall look or style. As you all have already mention, they overpower everything.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
The house isn't looking any better with all the renovations. The garden is disjointed and isn't anything to be proud of. At least she's not planting grown trees/plants that then die after a season like Lydia though lol.
Isn’t she planning that as a way to shield the playhouse from the pond? 👀

Reactions: 1